Windows 10: my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity

Discus and support my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; screen is only set to turn off after 3 hours and the rest are disabled (Dynamic Lock, screen savers and power setting options) submitted by /u/koorio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/koorio, Jul 3, 2020.

1. /u/koorio Win User

my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity

screen is only set to turn off after 3 hours and the rest are disabled (Dynamic Lock, screen savers and power setting options)

submitted by /u/koorio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/koorio, Jul 3, 2020

2. Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity

Hi. Thank you for your response. I tried both Method 1 and 2 below and neither has solved my problem. Although I have changed screen saver settings to 30 minutes and not to show log-in screen after lock, 1 hour sleep on battery, 2 hour sleep when plugged
    in, my computer continues to go to the sign on screen when inactive for less than 5 minutes. I cannot stress how annoying it is to try to work with the screen constantly going to sleep/sign on screen and entering password or pin a million times.

My computer information:

2017 HP Notebook Laptop – E19GL9DI

Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.590

Please send me steps to stop Windows 10, so that the screen saver settings that I have made, are actually how my laptop and software performs. I look forward to hearing your response soon.

Tracey Clark

TraceyClark2, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Mike1990a Win User
    Win10 screen locks after 1 minute

I am using Win10. I have set the power to not shut down or go into screen saver mode to NEVER. Screen saver locks after 1 minute. How can this change?

I have tried going into settings - personalization - lock screen. There is no screen saver mode in there.

Thanks.

Mike1990a, Jul 3, 2020
  4. my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity

New HP laptop locks the screen 1 minute after the inactivity

I use a new HP laptop and have a problem which I am unable to solve. It is connected with power settings. I tried to changed them several times but with no avail. My computer locks the screen 1 minute after the inactivity. Hhelp me to sort it out
    I am in despair

Irving Leyesa, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity

1. my win10 locks to sign in screen after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity - Similar Threads - win10 locks sign

2. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  3. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  4. lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute: My intel laptop goes to lock screen after approx. 1 minute. Windows 11 homeThere is a lot of info about screen saver times, when plugged in / or on battery. a different subjectI find it so annoying when I am working, the screen locks, facial recognition or pin needed to carry...
  5. lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen after inactivity only approx. 1 minute: My intel laptop goes to lock screen after approx. 1 minute. Windows 11 homeThere is a lot of info about screen saver times, when plugged in / or on battery. a different subjectI find it so annoying when I am working, the screen locks, facial recognition or pin needed to carry...
  6. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity: I use Windows 10 Home. After system update Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I find that desktop screen goes black after 1 min of inactivity, no matter what I specify in settings: 10 min, 30 min or 'never'....
  7. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity: I use Windows 10 Home. After system update Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I find that desktop screen goes black after 1 min of inactivity, no matter what I specify in settings: 10 min, 30 min or 'never'....
  8. Screen Locks after 1 minute

Screen Locks after 1 minute: Please Help, My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity. I've tried: Changing theme to Default Changing Screen Saver settings to different time/off Changing the Power plan in Power Options Editing the values in Windows Registry with Regedit Changed...
  9. New HP laptop locks the screen 1 minute after the inactivity

New HP laptop locks the screen 1 minute after the inactivity: I use a new HP laptop and have a problem which I am unable to solve. It is connected with power settings. I tried to changed them several times but with no avail. My computer locks the screen 1 minute after the inactivity. Hhelp me to sort it out I am in despair...
  10. Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity: I have changed my power settings in Windows 10 so many times I cannot count. I have my power settings set to not refresh until 20 minutes and have even set them to 40 minutes of non-use and Windows 10 continually locks my screen after 1 minute or less of inactivity. This...