Windows 10: My win10 pc kept trying on its own

Discus and support My win10 pc kept trying on its own in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It'll automatically start typing a sequence of words once I input anything. Reboot and plug unplug key board didn't help. The sequence is what I typed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by millerjamy, Dec 4, 2021.

1. My win10 pc kept trying on its own

It'll automatically start typing a sequence of words once I input anything. Reboot and plug unplug key board didn't help. The sequence is what I typed three days ago which includes space bar ! sign and backspace. change from the Simplified chinese to ENG won't stop the typing.

:)

millerjamy, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Dec 4, 2021
  3. admin settings on Win10 for PC

Hi Hamza,

Is your PC connected to a domain network?

If your are connected to a domain network and yet facing this issue, I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Method1:

First, I would suggest you to try switching your User account from a Microsoft account to a local account and check if the issue persists. Click on 'Settings', click on 'Accounts' and then click on "sign in with a local account' in the "your accounts' section.
    Restart the computer and switch back to a Microsoft account and check.

If the issue persists, try these steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot

Try these and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Dec 4, 2021
  4. My win10 pc kept trying on its own

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

My win10 pc kept trying on its own

1. My win10 pc kept trying on its own - Similar Threads - win10 kept trying

2. My PC keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  3. My PC keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  4. My win10 pc kept trying on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win10 pc kept trying on its own: It'll automatically start typing a sequence of words once I input anything. Reboot and plug unplug key board didn't help. The sequence is what I typed three days ago which includes space bar ! sign and backspace. change from the Simplified chinese to ENG won't stop the...
  5. My win10 pc kept trying on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My win10 pc kept trying on its own: It'll automatically start typing a sequence of words once I input anything. Reboot and plug unplug key board didn't help. The sequence is what I typed three days ago which includes space bar ! sign and backspace. change from the Simplified chinese to ENG won't stop the...
  6. My pc is writing messages on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc is writing messages on its own: My pc is writing on its own but it's not random numbers or letters. Its messages I wrote myself a year or two ago in a game called "call of war" in its game chat. It does this randomly maybe once or twice a week and this problem has been going on for years. Even after I got...
  7. My PC changed on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC changed on its own: My pc changed on its own it became different it has the vita taskbar and mouse [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-changed-on-its-own/e9836358-20bc-4ac8-beef-7c2dd9dd97f6
  8. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN: hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem? thanks in advance....
  9. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC restarting on its own: Product: HP Elite 7500 Series MT Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I am desperate. My PC restarts on its own all of a sudden while I am working, once or twice a day, even if in Windows Update I set those hours as working hours. There is no error message. It...
  10. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarting on its own: I shut my desktop and printer off last night because of storm forecast. After shutting down I walked by and noticed my computer was on. So I shut it down again and this time waited for it to go black. I thought it had shut down. I came in this morning to start it and...