Windows 10: My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi.

Discus and support My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15, and recently whenever I boot it, it starts with the display dimmed and unavailable networks. After a few minutes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fedor Pavlovic, Dec 3, 2023.

1. My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi.

I have an ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15, and recently whenever I boot it, it starts with the display dimmed and unavailable networks. After a few minutes it undims and connects to the internet automatically. It's running on performance power mode so I don't think that's the problem and it started doing this very recently.

:)

Fedor Pavlovic, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi.

1. My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi. - Similar Threads - win11 laptop starts

2. My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win11 laptop starts dimmed and takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15, and recently whenever I boot it, it starts with the display dimmed and unavailable networks. After a few minutes it undims and connects to the internet automatically. It's running on performance power mode so I don't think that's the problem...
  3. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  4. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  5. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My Laptop is taking 4-5 minutes to Unlock from last few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop is taking 4-5 minutes to Unlock from last few days: Hey, I have HP-15 Laptop and I have Windows 10 Installed in it! When I Start it, It takes almost 5 minutes to unlock but when I Lock it Myself and open it 2nd time it unlocks fast! Thereby, I have also noticed a noticeable change! My PC boots up really fast in no time, but...
  7. Windows 10 takes a few minutes to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes a few minutes to load: Hello everyone, Sometime last year (I think after a Windows 10 update), my boot time for my PC became very slow. My OS is running on a SSD and in the past only took about 15-20 seconds to start up but now it takes forever. When I get to the black windows screen the spinning...
  8. WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes: When I start my PC the WiFi Adapter connects to my wifi and has internet access, I start a ping to 8.8.8.8 and it looses internet connection after about 2 minutes. The adapter is still connected to my wifi, but simply has no internet access. So my solution now is, to...
  9. Wifi shows connected but no internet every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi shows connected but no internet every few minutes: The error msg I see is dns_probe_no_internet after every few minutes. The networks works fine on other devices. When I disable the wifi manually and start it again the network works fine for another couple of minutes and then drops again....
  10. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...