Windows 10: My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

Discus and support My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KENENIJIRATA, May 21, 2022.

1. My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

:)

KENENIJIRATA, May 21, 2022

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, May 21, 2022
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, May 21, 2022
  4. My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2022
Thema:

My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

1. My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light - Similar Threads - window did brightness

2. why is it not high lighting? i am high lighting in it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it not high lighting? i am high lighting in it: pic the thing thats circled i am high lighting but it wont turn blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-not-high-lighting-i-am-high-lighting-in/6332b76e-89c6-42f2-b5a6-f3d38a578253
  3. why is it not high lighting? i am high lighting in it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is it not high lighting? i am high lighting in it: pic the thing thats circled i am high lighting but it wont turn blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-not-high-lighting-i-am-high-lighting-in/6332b76e-89c6-42f2-b5a6-f3d38a578253
  4. why is it not high lighting? i am high lighting in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light: My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-10-did-not-have-brightness-adjustment-so/f938627a-7833-4347-85bb-8fccbeeb0e28
  6. My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light

in Windows 10 Customization
    My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light: My window 10 did not have brightness adjustment so i am suffering from high window light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-10-did-not-have-brightness-adjustment-so/f938627a-7833-4347-85bb-8fccbeeb0e28
  7. Adjusting brightness on my windows 10

Adjusting brightness on my windows 10: I do not know how or when it started, it just appeared suddenly one fine day. I normally use F5 or F6 to adjust the brightness level on my computer. However, when the problem arose, I could only adjust to a min 60% and a max of 100% brightness using the keys F5 and F6. Also,...
  8. windows 10 brightness adjustment

windows 10 brightness adjustment: hiSince yesterday my brightness slider is missing from settings and easy access. I tried updating monitors and display adapters from device manager but I still cant change brightness. from keyboard also it doesnt work. I even tried third party apps but still it doesnt...
  9. Brightness not adjustable in windows 10!

Brightness not adjustable in windows 10!: I can't seem to fix this issue, as the brightness seems to be stuck in either the lowest or highest brightness The brightness bar under quick access does not work and the Fn+F7/F8 doesn't do anything, I've tried updating/reinstalling display drivers, and tried some other...
  10. Can't adjust brightness or use night light on windows 10

Can't adjust brightness or use night light on windows 10: Hi, I can't adjust the brightness on windows 10 although I was able to previously. I've tried fixing it by, updating intel drivers; updating monitor drivers; trying to add the brightness icon to the action centre although the icon doesn't appear; using windows PowerShell...