Windows 10: My Window 10 OS integrated camera is NOT PART of the OS

Discus and support My Window 10 OS integrated camera is NOT PART of the OS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A search for my Windows 10 OS integrated camera gives me the following message: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I do not have a laptop with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ed Beaupan, Mar 5, 2019.

1. My Window 10 OS integrated camera is NOT PART of the OS

A search for my Windows 10 OS integrated camera gives me the following message:

0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

I do not have a laptop with a built-in camera. I am not using an externally connected webcam. I want to know how to reinstall the software camera for Windows 10.

I have gone through every conceivable instruction to find the camera:

*Windows troubleshooting the device manager

*Every available Windows internet website

*Every available YouTube website offering advice from troubleshooting Windows to changing the registry.

Does anybody from amongst you Microsoft Experts have a conclusive answer on how to replace the camera? (I have to assume if you work for Microsoft you are familiar with this problem and have to know which programmers to ask for a problem solution. {please don't tell me three of your best people are working on it -- already been there with mechanics, RMAs, state and federal government minions})

My equipment roster:

ASUS Zenith Extreme motherboard

Ryzen 1950X CPU

64 MB Corsair memory

Windows 10 Enterprise edition (non LTSB)

Thank you

P.S. Is it by design that there isn't a category for Windows Apps under Windows topics? The closest I could find was devices and drivers.

:)

Ed Beaupan, Mar 5, 2019
  2. birdie Win User

Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

Let's have a poll on Your primary Windows OS:
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Windows Vista and earlier
    Why "primary Windows OS"? Some of us may have alternative OS'es installed (CentOS for me), some of us may have two or more Windows versions installed concurrently.

Thank you!

birdie, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

might want to head here.

Windows7 is my OS, what's yours?

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2019
  4. My Window 10 OS integrated camera is NOT PART of the OS

What OS are you on?

Then what Windows 98 and Windows 95 are doing there!? You clearly are a Windows enthusiast.

Seriously.

LOL!

Blue-Knight, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

My Window 10 OS integrated camera is NOT PART of the OS

1. My Window 10 OS integrated camera is NOT PART of the OS - Similar Threads - Window integrated camera

2. my os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my os: Hello,Is there a problem with this update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-os/2d7534fd-3409-45e1-894d-5e5324c56f11
  3. my os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my os: Hello,Is there a problem with this update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-os/2d7534fd-3409-45e1-894d-5e5324c56f11
  4. my os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OS: I recently built a new PC and do not have a disc drive installed. I bought a hard copy of Windows 10 and need to see about getting it installed without being able to load it via disc drive. I hope that makes sense. Please help! I am new to the PC building thing....
  6. Memory Integrity Blocking Windows OS Version Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Integrity Blocking Windows OS Version Update: Hi all,I need to resolve an issue where Memory Integrity check MIC is stopping the OS from upgrading in this case from 1909 to 20H2.I know how to check what applications are causing this in my case it was two Microsoft ones regarding Print to PFD etc. I can resolve this...
  7. Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?

Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?: Where would the new Drivers be located for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-chrome-os-to-windows-10-os/6590ca4e-26e5-4247-a0f2-37f402100bcc
  8. Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?

Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?: So im new to idea of having a desktop and i tried installing Windows 10 for it since it doesn't have an OS yet, so its worrisome that when i booted my flash drive it loaded an error saying system 32 is missing, so is system 32 part of my computer or is it part of the OS? And...
  9. OS integrity and System File Checker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OS integrity and System File Checker: Hi everyone; A couple questions about system file checker and maintaining/monitoring OS system integrity: Is System File Checker via command prompt the only way (or best way?) to double check OS file system integrity and completeness? Are there any other methods or...
  10. Integrity Violations of a Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Integrity Violations of a Windows OS: Hey guys, I just wanted to ask something that i cannot find on the internet and i think noone has ever made this question before. Well you see today i run sfc /verifyonly command just because i was curious and i wanted to know that everything is normal with my copy of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do not see integrated camera windows