Windows 10: My window defender doesn't work

Discus and support My window defender doesn't work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My window Defender still Doesn't work after doing all 8 steps and my defender says something about my IT administrator.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nathan Cahue, May 11, 2022.

1. My window defender doesn't work

My window Defender still Doesn't work after doing all 8 steps and my defender says something about my IT administrator.

:)

Nathan Cahue, May 11, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My window defender doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 11, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My window defender doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 11, 2022
  4. Bushka Win User

My window defender doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 11, 2022
Thema:

My window defender doesn't work

1. My window defender doesn't work - Similar Threads - window defender doesn't

2. Windows Defender doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender doesn't work: I didn't install any antivirus on my computer but Windows Defender says You are using other antivirus providers and it turned off Real-Time protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/50e65f73-d1c3-498f-83b4-a1203797f336
  3. Windows Defender doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender doesn't work: I didn't install any antivirus on my computer but Windows Defender says You are using other antivirus providers and it turned off Real-Time protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/50e65f73-d1c3-498f-83b4-a1203797f336
  4. Windows Defender doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows defender doesn't work

windows defender doesn't work: [ATTACH] I can't use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/9c326b8f-0c72-490c-8a7d-db7ffc533555
  6. Windows Defender doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender doesn't work...: Hey I've had this weird problem that Windows Defender doesn't properly load, I wanted to turn off Real-time protection so I can download a few files. However, this is what it showed. [ATTACH] I'm honestly confused what just happened, I can't even manage my Windows Security...
  7. windows defender doesn't works

windows defender doesn't works: In the internet i found that i can upgrade my drivers on Lenovo laptop, so i download somthing from lenovo site and i thought this app should upgrade my drivers. and i upgraded my bios_versioni don't remember well but it was about the bios than after i start windows i notice...
  8. Windows defender offline doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender offline doesn't work.: I routinely scan using Malwarebytes and the full windows defender scan. Today I did so and didn't find anything. I tried the offline scan and I saw the windows defender startup screen but the scan didn't start, it went straight to the OS. I disabled malwarebytes and tried...
  9. Windows Defender still doesn't work

Windows Defender still doesn't work: My Windows Defender is still stuck at the blank screen "Security at a Glance". I tried several solutions, from uinstalling third party anti-virus software, executing sfc/scannow to scan for files, to even resetting the PC, but it still doesn't work. Assistance would be much...
  10. UAC doesn't work for Windows Defender

UAC doesn't work for Windows Defender: Hi guys, I am trying to temporarily disable my Windows Defender, and whenever I click on one of the two Off buttons I need, it does the UAC thing where it asks if I want to continue. Unfortunately, even if I click Yes, the button turns to Off for a split second before...