Windows 10: My window defender error code 0x8007041 how do I fix it please?

Discus and support My window defender error code 0x8007041 how do I fix it please? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; window defense error code 0x8007041d how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ROYKINARD, Sep 15, 2020.

1. ROYKINARD Win User

My window defender error code 0x8007041 how do I fix it please?

window defense error code 0x8007041d how do I fix it?

:)

ROYKINARD, Sep 15, 2020

2. Unable to start the Windows Defender service error code: 0x800106ba

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern as you are unable to access Windows Defender on Windows 10.

• Do let us know the Microsoft fix it that you have already tried.

When you run Microsoft Windows Defender, you receive one of the following error messages:

• Error Code 0x800106ba Application failed to initialize
    • Error Code 0x800106ba The systems license has expired. Your logon request is denied.
    This problem may occur after Windows Defender is updated.

Refer to the article below and follow the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried:

Error message when you run Windows Defender: "Error Code 0x800106ba"

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. My window defender error code 0x8007041 how do I fix it please? - Similar Threads - window defender error

2. How do I fix this error! Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error! Please help: Can someone assist me with this error? Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.How can I contact support to fix this? I am using this comp for work we had to download lots of systems And it's...
  3. How do I fix this error! Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this error! Please help: Can someone assist me with this error? Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.How can I contact support to fix this? I am using this comp for work we had to download lots of systems And it's...
  4. How do i fix error 0x8007042B Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix error 0x8007042B Windows Defender: Hey guys, I was sitting at idle monitoring task manager because lately I have noticed CPU usage and disk usage spike to about 20% after I let my laptop sit for about 4 minutes on idle. This was due to the antimalware service executable, so, I went to task scheduler to tweak...
  5. How do i fix error 0x8007042B Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix error 0x8007042B Windows Defender: Hey guys, I was sitting at idle monitoring task manager because lately I have noticed CPU usage and disk usage spike to about 20% after I let my laptop sit for about 4 minutes on idle. This was due to the antimalware service executable, so, I went to task scheduler to tweak...
  6. How do i fix error 0x8007042B Windows Defender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how do I fix error code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I fix error code: I'm trying to install drivers my OS is Windows 10 for my Brother DCP-L2540dwDW printer/scanner; when I do, I get the above error message. Can someone please tell me how to fix it?...
  8. My window defender error code 0x8007041d how do I fix it please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My window defender error code 0x8007041d how do I fix it please?: window defense error code 0x8007041d how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-window-defender-error-code-0x8007041d-how-do-i/fb323f82-68f5-4818-9169-72bdaccc1e58
  9. How do I fix this error code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this error code: How do I fix this error code Cant connect to MSFTVPN required client certificate not found This is on a VM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error-code/c60e7820-4b43-4269-9654-749d0c784eec
  10. error code how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error code how do i fix this?: [ATTACH] I get this error message when i try to download discord. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-how-do-i-fix-this/827e8a2d-692f-44c8-a5fa-e61d448bdf3b"