Windows 10: My Window Defender is showing empty screen as Security at glance.Also Cursor behaves...

Discus and support My Window Defender is showing empty screen as Security at glance.Also Cursor behaves... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think this is due to malwares and Viruses.I have genuine laptop Winddiws 10.What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PradnyaBapat, Oct 19, 2020.

1. My Window Defender is showing empty screen as Security at glance.Also Cursor behaves...

I think this is due to malwares and Viruses.I have genuine laptop Winddiws 10.What to do?

:)

PradnyaBapat, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Hydrate Win User

Windows Defender Security Center Won't Stay Open

None of your screenshots work. I suggest uploading them to tinypic.com or imgur.com and then posting a direct link within your post please.

Screenshots would be helpful.

Hydrate, Oct 19, 2020
  3. MS Weather app not showing on glance

I've been using the MS Weather app since "forever" and it shows details on the glance screen.

Yesterday the app was updated to v3.1.4.527 and te details in Glance have stopped showing.

I'm using a Lumia 820 (WP8.1).

I've tried:

• uninstalling the app, rebooting and reinstalling
    • checked lock screen and glance screen settings were correct
    • checked that the app is installed in internal phone memory and not sd card
    • several reboots, turn on/off all settings regarding glance, lockscreen and Weather

Nothing seems to fix it.

How can I get the Weather on my glance screen back?

Thank you.

GibraltarPC, Oct 19, 2020
  4. My Window Defender is showing empty screen as Security at glance.Also Cursor behaves...

Glance Screen and Navigation Vibration Option in Windows 10

Hello Mark,

You can turn off the vibration by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Tap Navigation bar and turn off Vibration
      for navigation bar.

To turn off Glance screen, go to Settings > Perzonalization >
    Glance screen > Show Glance
    screen when your screen
    is turned off.

Feel free to contact us if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

My Window Defender is showing empty screen as Security at glance.Also Cursor behaves...

1. My Window Defender is showing empty screen as Security at glance.Also Cursor behaves... - Similar Threads - Window Defender showing

2. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  3. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  4. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender only shows Security at a glance

Windows Defender only shows Security at a glance: hi i am sudipta, my Windows Defender showing " Security at a glance". what should I do?[Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-only-shows-security-at-a-glance/393f9044-6bb0-42d2-8be0-d43cc190dbcf
  6. Security at a glance is empty

Security at a glance is empty: Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender, I get an error like you see in the screen image. What is the solution of this ?, I cannot do any windows defender operation / I cannot shut down [ATTACH] [Original Title: Can you help me :/]...
  7. Windows defender security at a glance is empty

Windows defender security at a glance is empty: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance-is-empty/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  8. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  9. Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu

Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, First of all thanks for the response and help. I was trying to open windows defender today to run a full scan, but I received the blank menu screen as attached on the photo. I tried restarted and shutting down and Windows update but there are no...
  10. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Hi sir/mam how are you...im here with a problem with the windows defender i'm not able to scan..and the controlled folder is completely disabled im not able to make it "on" and yes the first view in the windows defender all the icon of security (virus & threat ....etc) are...