Windows 10: My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer.

Discus and support My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer and restarts. my desk top is new new desktop. It was fine until now and It is keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kiwi N, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Kiwi N Win User

My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer.

My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer and restarts.

my desk top is new new desktop.

It was fine until now and It is keep crashing​

I have this critical event on event viewer.

can you please solve this problems.

My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer. 59aa12ec-d00a-4a52-9eba-48ee58e3ed3a?upload=true.png

:)

Kiwi N, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Paulieg Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, Aug 6, 2020
  3. xarzu Win User

xarzu, Aug 6, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. My window is keep shutting off while I am using computer. - Similar Threads - window keep shutting

2. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.: When I was resetting my computer and wiping everything from it. One of my siblings made a mistake and closed it. I went on YouTube to find a solution and I did but then another issue happened. Now the computer is in a loop. It says, “Installing Windows..” “Your PC will...
  3. Can someone help me? My computer freezes and then shuts off randomly while i am using it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me? My computer freezes and then shuts off randomly while i am using it.: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffa30ccf008460Parameter 2: fffff8008174b870Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 37c8OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  4. Can someone help me? My computer freezes and then shuts off randomly while i am using it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me? My computer freezes and then shuts off randomly while i am using it.: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffa30ccf008460Parameter 2: fffff8008174b870Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 37c8OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  5. Can someone help me? My computer freezes and then shuts off randomly while i am using it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My computer keeps shutting off!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps shutting off!: Hello! So I wanted to see what the problem with my computer is. Windows 10 LaptopMy computer specs areIntelR CoreTM i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.29 GHzWith 12 GB of DDR3 RamSo basically, Every 30-40 Minutes my computer just shuts off. However, in the second of shutting down, a...
  7. My computer keeps shutting off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps shutting off!: Hello! So I wanted to see what the problem with my computer is. Windows 10 LaptopMy computer specs areIntelR CoreTM i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.29 GHzWith 12 GB of DDR3 RamSo basically, Every 30-40 Minutes my computer just shuts off. However, in the second of shutting down, a...
  8. My computer keeps shutting off!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Audio keeps randomly shutting off while laptop is in use

Audio keeps randomly shutting off while laptop is in use: I have a problem where sometimes the sound just stops working on the laptop. this occurs roughly 3-4 times a day and has been going on for 1 and a half weeks. When I have this issue putting the PC into sleep mode or shutting it down/restarting it brings the sound back. I do...
  10. i am getting stopcode and shut off my computer

i am getting stopcode and shut off my computer: i get a blue screen and stopcode word on my compuiter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-stopcode-and-shut-off-my-computer/a539b56a-88fa-4ef8-ac6c-11c40aaf2fc6