Windows 10: My window is offset and I do not know how to change it.

Discus and support My window is offset and I do not know how to change it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm trying to change my sound settings to add custom sounds but the window is offset and I can't change the size of the window either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kitsune_-_, Jan 15, 2021.

1. My window is offset and I do not know how to change it.

/u/Kitsune_-_, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 15, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My window is offset and I do not know how to change it. :p

cadaveca, Jan 15, 2021
  4. My window is offset and I do not know how to change it.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

My window is offset and I do not know how to change it.

1. My window is offset and I do not know how to change it. - Similar Threads - window offset change

2. How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine: I'm a new PC builder and i recently built a PC, i have purchased the parts through ecoms but bit hesitant to get the win key online so i went and got it through offline channel. The seller says that the Key would be bind to my Microsoft account and would only be usable on my...
  3. How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine: I'm a new PC builder and i recently built a PC, i have purchased the parts through ecoms but bit hesitant to get the win key online so i went and got it through offline channel. The seller says that the Key would be bind to my Microsoft account and would only be usable on my...
  4. How do i know if my Windows Key Is Geniuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i know if my windows updates are correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i know if my windows updates are correct: I had to do a full reset on my dell laptop. In the dell assist it shows request windows update but no screen displays. How do I know if my current configuration is the most recent update? I went to troubleshooting system security fix problems with windows update i am stuck on...
  6. how do i know if my windows updates are correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i know if my windows updates are correct: I had to do a full reset on my dell laptop. In the dell assist it shows request windows update but no screen displays. How do I know if my current configuration is the most recent update...
  7. How do I Change the size of my tray? It changed randomly and I do not know how to make it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I Change the size of my tray? It changed randomly and I do not know how to make it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Meepia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsmp7c/how_do_i_change_the_size_of_my_tray_it_changed/
  8. How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what: So, I know how to get to the pointer settings to adjust mouse DPI, but it doesn't seem to show the actual values of the DPI. It's just an icon on a line that you can put up and down. I'm trying to get my mouse DPI to 400, does anyone know where on this wheel is 400 DPI?...
  9. I do not know my pin how do i recover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I do not know my pin how do i recover: I do not know my pin how do I recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-know-my-pin-how-do-i-recover/58233af6-543d-46a5-9b64-e74c954b43a6"
  10. How do i know what was changed on my computer from a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i know what was changed on my computer from a virus?: I was downloading some stuff on windows version 8.1 and decided to face check the file with no anti-virus (nice), got ambushed with a virus who disabled Windows Defender and started doing some whack things in the background. I quickly managed to install malwarebytes and got...