Windows 10: my window logo keyboard

Discus and support my window logo keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I click this window logo key to shut down like go to settings&etc... or just going to click it by the mouse, it closes automatically. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SHA WTY, Feb 10, 2024.

1. SHA WTY Win User

my window logo keyboard

Whenever I click this window logo key to shut down like go to settings&etc... or just going to click it by the mouse, it closes automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it but i don't know why still?

:)

SHA WTY, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

my window logo keyboard

1. my window logo keyboard - Similar Threads - window logo keyboard

2. my window logo keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window logo keyboard: Whenever I click this window logo key to shut down like go to settings&etc... or just going to click it by the mouse, it closes automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it but i don't know why still?...
  3. my window logo keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window logo keyboard: Whenever I click this window logo key to shut down like go to settings&etc... or just going to click it by the mouse, it closes automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it but i don't know why still?...
  4. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?: I use Windows 10 on my custom built PC. I recently installed Windows 8.1 on a seperate hard drive to my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I noticed when I boot into Windows 8.1, it shows the POST screen as usual, but then the Asrock logo stays and win 8.1 starts booting....
  7. Windows logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows logo: I BUYED LAPTOP HP PAVILION WHEN I START LAPTOP IT IS APPEARING HP LOGO BUT NOT APPEARING WINDOWS LOGO COMING BLACK AND DIRECTING TO USER LOGIN I DONE UNTICK TO NO GUI BOOST BUT AGAIN COMING LIKE THAT ONLY PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM...
  8. suggestions for a keyboard like the IBM Model M keyboard but with a Windows Logo Key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    suggestions for a keyboard like the IBM Model M keyboard but with a Windows Logo Key: I I am looking for a newer keyboard that come with the Windows Logo Key so I can use Narrator. I would like to continue using the the IBM Model M keyboard but it does not have a Logo Key so I want a newer keyboard with the same characteristics: large, heavy, hard to...
  9. windows 10 logo button not working keyboard key

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 logo button not working keyboard key: After last update the button on my keyboard that shows the Windows' logo stopped working. How fix? It is the keyboard button you push when you are gaming and want out of a game to return to desktop. It also has a lot of other functions like if you hold the win button down...
  10. Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows logo: Windows logo won't appear above the spinning dots - startup. It was like 3-4 months ago, when I saw the logo the last time. I hope you can help me to solve this issue. Thank you anyways. [ATTACH]...