Windows 10: My window photo viewer use to not work sometimes, when it goes through several sleep mode

Discus and support My window photo viewer use to not work sometimes, when it goes through several sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is it normal though? Or it is some sort of bug as well?I don’t know how to deal with this.Both window 10 and 11.***Move to en-us***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 1614, Mar 24, 2023.

1. 1614 Win User

My window photo viewer use to not work sometimes, when it goes through several sleep mode

Is it normal though? Or it is some sort of bug as well?I don’t know how to deal with this.Both window 10 and 11.***Move to en-us***

:)

2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

My window photo viewer use to not work sometimes, when it goes through several sleep mode 196782d1532328622t-how-get-rid-raw-file-support-windows-photo-viewer-reg-merge.png

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Mar 24, 2023
  3. meebers Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Mar 24, 2023
  4. becca Win User

My window photo viewer use to not work sometimes, when it goes through several sleep mode

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Thanks! I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm sure it's probably something I did on my end....

I tried the 'undo' but photo viewer was still there after I did that. I did step #3 again and it's still the same. I can still rearrange, but can't view in that order. I don't see the photo viewer listed twice under 'open with'.

Any insights? Thanks!

becca, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

1. My window photo viewer use to not work sometimes, when it goes through several sleep mode - Similar Threads - window photo viewer

2. My wifi stops working when ever my laptop goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi stops working when ever my laptop goes into sleep mode: On my asus vivobook 16 x1605ea I began having problem when putting my laptop into sleep mode, it would result in the wifi not working I would check the Get Help app and it would say one of these things. and settinng would say that there is no internetand i need help with...
  3. My wifi stops working when ever my laptop goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi stops working when ever my laptop goes into sleep mode: On my asus vivobook 16 x1605ea I began having problem when putting my laptop into sleep mode, it would result in the wifi not working I would check the Get Help app and it would say one of these things. and settinng would say that there is no internetand i need help with...
  4. Photo viewer in kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo viewer in kiosk mode: HiI'd like to run Microsoft Photo Viewer in kiosk mode but I'd like to disable any editing functions if possible.I'd like to invite viewers to scroll through the gallery but preferrably not to rotate the images and definitely not to delete them.Is there a way to do this?My...
  5. Photo viewer in kiosk mode

Photo viewer in kiosk mode: HiI'd like to run Microsoft Photo Viewer in kiosk mode but I'd like to disable any editing functions if possible.I'd like to invite viewers to scroll through the gallery but preferrably not to rotate the images and definitely not to delete them.Is there a way to do this?My...
  6. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally: My PC suddenly goes to sleep mode occasionally while I'm using it. I have set sleep mode as "never". I called a technician and he is saying it's a graphics card issue. I have reset my graphics card and it fixed the issue, just today it's happening again. Please help in using...
  7. my laptop sometimes goes to sleep or shutdown when lid closed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my laptop sometimes goes to sleep or shutdown when lid closed in windows 10: My laptop sometimes goes to sleep or shut down when I lid closed in windows 10. It's unpredictable sometimes it goes to sleep or sometimes it may shut down, I have changed all the necessary power settings but still, the same problems are occurring....
  8. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  9. when try to lower the brightness through functional keys my laptop goes to sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when try to lower the brightness through functional keys my laptop goes to sleep mode.: when try to lower or increase the brightness through functional keys my laptop goes to sleep mode mostly when the laptop is plugged in. it has increased overtime and is more frequent now. my laptop is dell 5558 running on windows 10 and yeah everything is updated....
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...