Windows 10: my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action?

Discus and support my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my window10 updates do not update automatically, whatI require to do an action.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sajidkhanalyani, Jan 11, 2020.

1. my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action?

my window10 updates do not update automatically, whatI require to do an action.

:)

sajidkhanalyani, Jan 11, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 11, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 11, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action?

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action?

1. my window10 updates not update automatically what i require to do action? - Similar Threads - window10 updates update

2. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  3. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  4. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  6. Error while Updating window10

Error while Updating window10: I'm getting a weird error while updating window 10. Any suggestion for getting rid of this will be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-updating-window10/968995a6-d27b-4dc7-9459-6960f9a77fa3
  7. Regarding Window10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Window10 updates: The updates were automatically installed and I was asked to restart my PC which I did. It took nearly 3 hours to complete and now my PC is become very slow, I don't know the reason.There is ample space in computer hard disk of 1TBPlease help and adviseThanksFrancis...
  8. Window10 Update

Window10 Update: I just updated my windows 10 and have lost the start-up button on the taskbar. It doesn't work now and it doesn't show tiles of programs. I had to uninstall the updates to get my start button to work again. Very frustrating! Beware when update windows that may happen. Not...
  9. window10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window10 update: 내 프로그램은 직렬 및 USB 포트를 확인해야하지만 Windows 10은 불가능합니다. 우리 프로그램은 Windows 10의 하위 버전에서 작동하지만 특정 업데이트는 작동하지 않습니다. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-update/d4bb8815-a790-43df-9051-4e3601958290
  10. Automatic updating, what to do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Automatic updating, what to do?: Hi, all My pc is always updating automatically. Sometimes when I am working, and a certain program freezes, I want to restart my pc. Then the system will update and I have to wait. It's really annoying especially when I'm working on something emergent. Is there a way I can...