Windows 10: My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart

Discus and support My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i tried the power plan PCI express link management thing with no success submitted by /u/iIJoSIi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iIJoSIi, Mar 15, 2020.

1. My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart

i tried the power plan PCI express link management thing with no success

submitted by /u/iIJoSIi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iIJoSIi, Mar 15, 2020
  2. little cat, Mar 15, 2020
  3. dbldee Win User
    Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Mar 15, 2020
  4. My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart

Windows 10 Constantly Freezes

Windows 10 on PC constantly freezes. I called support with no help. It freezes every 2-3 minutes. This is unacceptable and I don't know what to do. The Windows rep suggest that I could go back to Windows 8. I've had 10 for almost two months and I would
    like to keep it; I just want it to stop freezing my PC. I have tried the various suggestions given to no avail, this is a Windows 10 problem. PLEASE HELP

ShakeelaMuhammad, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart

1. My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart - Similar Threads - 1909 constantly freezing

2. My PC freeze when I try to shutdown or restart and after a minute or two, It show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freeze when I try to shutdown or restart and after a minute or two, It show...: And after restart, my PC cannot detect graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-freeze-when-i-try-to-shutdown-or-restart-and/c3e9eafa-2e5e-4415-8238-37b1af44f3ff
  3. My PC freeze when I try to shutdown or restart and after a minute or two, It show...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC freeze when I try to shutdown or restart and after a minute or two, It show...: And after restart, my PC cannot detect graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-freeze-when-i-try-to-shutdown-or-restart-and/c3e9eafa-2e5e-4415-8238-37b1af44f3ff
  4. My PC freeze when I try to shutdown or restart and after a minute or two, It show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown.

Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown.: Hi All, recently my Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown. Nothing happens, the circle just spins. I tried a sfc scan, but it found no issues. Any suggestions what may be causing this?...
  6. Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown.: Hi All, recently my Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown. Nothing happens, the circle just spins. I tried a sfc scan, but it found no issues. Any suggestions what may be causing this?...
  7. Win 10 laptop loops when trying to either, log off, restart or shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows restarts when I shutdown

Windows restarts when I shutdown: hello last summer it happened the 1st time. when I want to shutdown my laptop with Windows 10 all updates done regularly, it restarts. over and over. it drives me crazy.I searched on google and tried all the solutions, it worked for 1-2 months, after that, it starts again. so...
  9. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: hello last summer it happened the 1st time. when I want to shutdown my laptop with Windows 10 all updates done regularly, it restarts. over and over. it drives me crazy.I searched on google and tried all the solutions, it worked for 1-2 months, after that, it starts again. so...
  10. Windows 10 1909 slow shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 slow shutdown and restart: I have windows installed on a SSD. After updating my computer takes around 4 minutes to shutdown and 4 minutes to restart. Before the update it took seconds. What can I do? Fast start is disabled and did the same thing when turned on. There is no more updates and there is...