Windows 10: My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

Discus and support My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am here to inform that recently I bought a notebook, added my email address and did all that was required and it was working perfectly. One week... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Guina W, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Guina W Win User

My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

I am here to inform that recently I bought a notebook, added my email address and did all that was required and it was working perfectly. One week later today my password changed. I am really sure that I didn't ask for that.

One of my cousins had also bought a new notebook one month before I did and he had the same problem. He told me that he had created a very strong password, he used it for a week and then he wasn't able to access his email and other services because his password wasn't accepted.

So we would like to know if Microsoft have something to do with it and why they do that. But if they say that they don't do that I can say the system is less reliable than I thought.

:)

Guina W, Mar 21, 2020
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
  4. My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

1. My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME - Similar Threads - access email password

2. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and the email under my account was changed along with my password. I have been fully kicked out of the account and I'm unable to access it, all I have are the emails from Microsoft when the hacker was changing my information. I still...
  3. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and the email under my account was changed along with my password. I have been fully kicked out of the account and I'm unable to access it, all I have are the emails from Microsoft when the hacker was changing my information. I still...
  4. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  6. My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed

My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  7. email notification after password has been changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email notification after password has been changed: Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to somehow setup an email alert after a local administrator account password has been changed? I see a lot of articles point to email alerts when a password is about to expire but not really anything after a password has been changed....
  8. email notification after password has been changed

email notification after password has been changed: Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to somehow setup an email alert after a local administrator account password has been changed? I see a lot of articles point to email alerts when a password is about to expire but not really anything after a password has been changed....
  9. Change Password on Windows 10 EMAIL account with saved Password that will not Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Password on Windows 10 EMAIL account with saved Password that will not Change: I have read the articles on EMail /Settings/ Manage Accounts and been unable to Change the Password on an E mail account that apparently has a remembered password from in the past. How do I change the password which is different now. I have tried SAVE several times and it...
  10. changed password for email on the windows 10 platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    changed password for email on the windows 10 platform: I have not been able to receive emails since April 2018. I tried changing the password in settings for the account but it goes back to the 16 character password. My password only has 11 characters....