Windows 10: My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

Discus and support My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am here to inform that recently I bought a notebook, added my email address and did all that was required and it was working perfectly. One week... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Guina W, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Guina W Win User

My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

I am here to inform that recently I bought a notebook, added my email address and did all that was required and it was working perfectly. One week later today my password changed. I am really sure that I didn't ask for that.

One of my cousins had also bought a new notebook one month before I did and he had the same problem. He told me that he had created a very strong password, he used it for a week and then he wasn't able to access his email and other services because his password wasn't accepted.

So we would like to know if Microsoft have something to do with it and why they do that. But if they say that they don't do that I can say the system is less reliable than I thought.

:)

Guina W, Mar 21, 2020
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
  4. My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

1. My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME - Similar Threads - access email password

2. change email password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change email password: How can I change the password on my gmail account through windows live mail. I keep getting an error message that the user name and/or password are incorrect but the screen isn't giving me any way to change either of these. I have been using the same password for a long...
  3. Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password: I can't change my log in password to Win10. I keep getting a message "Something went wrong. Try again or select Cancel to set up device later." What could go wrong? It's a simple password change. Should be Cut & Dry. Anyone have suggestions? I've been dealing with this...
  4. microsoft has my old email how to change it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft has my old email how to change it?: how to change my old email address for Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-has-my-old-email-how-to-change-it/2b6bddc4-1df9-426a-a610-1c13edb42252
  5. hacked email and password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked email and password change: A few days ago my hotmail, which is linked to my laptop, was hacked and my password was changed by the hacker. The yahoo mail i had for verification was closed because of unusual activity so i dont have access to that either. I have also tried to answer these verification...
  6. my apple email password keep changing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my apple email password keep changing by itself: Hi, When I try to create my apple email account in the email windows app. It keep changing my password by itself and doesn't transfer or sync my apple emails. This is what I did: went to Mail Add account Choose ICloud add my apple email address I add my name in send...
  7. Change password with no access to my primarey mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change password with no access to my primarey mail: Hello, Im logged into my skype account but I dont have access to my primary email the one that I use to enter my skype. I want to change my password but the password was lost thanks to dashlane service, what can I do, right now i just can access in windows and chrome to my...
  8. changed password for email on the windows 10 platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    changed password for email on the windows 10 platform: I have not been able to receive emails since April 2018. I tried changing the password in settings for the account but it goes back to the 16 character password. My password only has 11 characters....
  9. Can't change email password

in Browsers and Email
    Can't change email password: Windows 10 automatically attempted to sync my email information when I initially setup my computer. The problem is that is has an incorrect password (I have no idea what it is or where it came from). I've changed the password every way I can think of, I've deleted the account...
  10. Password changed (not by me)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password changed (not by me): I have 2 PC's. Both run Windows 10. Both had different passwords. Somehow, the password on the one PC was changed to match the password on the other PC. Now they both have the same password. I never changed anything, and no one else has access to either PC. Anybody have any...