Windows 10: my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone...

Discus and support my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; does anyone know how to recover without wiping everything out and re-installing windows? Kevin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kevinslane, Jul 24, 2019.

1. my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone...

does anyone know how to recover without wiping everything out and re-installing windows?

Kevin

:)

kevinslane, Jul 24, 2019
  2. wptski Win User

Disappearing restore points

I created a restore point and at some time later, it disappears. After today's update for a security update for flash player, it's gone to be replaced by one for the update which is normal. I've been noticing this for a while.

Later that restore point disappeared also. I think that happened after I created an ISO from the ESD file using the well known converter.

wptski, Jul 24, 2019
  3. gobbetto Win User
    Startup list disappeared, restore points gone.

Hi all
    I just got a new acer laptop with just a 256GB SSD drive (ASPIRE E5-575G) last week ( I've ordered a 1 TB regular HD but is not arrived yet).

After 2 days, after put back the programs, apps and personal files I needed, I realized that the startup folder in CCleaner didn't have the programs listed anymore, just skype (Intel and Realtek were no more there). I tried to do a system restore but I found out with big surprise that it just had one possible system restore even if I am sure I created restore points after every program installed.
    So I tried to use the system restore left but it got stuck in an automatic repair loop.
    At that point I tried to do a reset keeping my files but that was not possible also. So I did a reset to factory default.

Reinstalled all the files and apps everything seemed to work just fine for a few days until now I just see that the startup list just shows 2 programs instead of 8 or 10 that had before.
    Plus all the restore points are gone but one.
    Is this a "normal behavior" of win 10?
    This is my first win 10 machine, I had win 7 on the other computers.
    Anybody have an idea of what could be the cause of this?

gobbetto, Jul 24, 2019
  4. my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone...

System Restore Disappeared, Its There But No Restore Points

My system restore points have disappeared, I am running windows 10 on a laptop with office 365 and I was trying to get my one drive to sign in.

I went into the system restore and I purposely added restore points since I was doing some updates over the weekend and not one restore point was there

how can I find them I am sure they are not all gone. What are the names of the files?

Iexplorer FCP, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone...

1. my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone... - Similar Threads - accessories has disappeared

2. Restore point disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore point disappeared in Windows 10: I need help recovering some files that I've deleted about a month ago. There had been restore points that might have been old enough to help me recover the files there were a lot of them. However that restore point is no longer on the list of dates. How can I restore files...
  3. Restore Point Gone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Point Gone: Hello,Before 'checking for updates', usually I run sfc scan, make a backup image (full or differential) with Macrium, and then chk for updates.Before starting, I checked size of "C" drive (system), it was about 28 GB, there was a 2 weeks old restore point.After making the...
  4. Restore Point Gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore Point Gone: Hello,Before 'checking for updates', usually I run sfc scan, make a backup image (full or differential) with Macrium, and then chk for updates.Before starting, I checked size of "C" drive (system), it was about 28 GB, there was a 2 weeks old restore point.After making the...
  5. Why my restore points are disappearing?

Why my restore points are disappearing?: Today, I have seen that one windows restore point, the oldest (but only have 10 days) have disappeared. I have enough dedicated disk space for the restore points (yesterday, I had 11.4 Gb occupied of 23 Gb dedicated to restore system), no new one created, I don't have any...
  6. My product key is gone along with my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key is gone along with my windows: I was working on my computer and I had to restart and when I did I booted my computer back up and I was not getting passed a blue screen and I did everything. I found out that my windows was gone and my product key was no longer there. I used the command for the product key...
  7. restore points gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore points gone: just got October update now my restore points are gone how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/restore-points-gone/1f19d761-b1a3-488f-a50c-4921e7e94643
  8. Startup list disappeared, restore points gone.

Startup list disappeared, restore points gone.: Hi all I just got a new acer laptop with just a 256GB SSD drive (ASPIRE E5-575G) last week ( I've ordered a 1 TB regular HD but is not arrived yet). After 2 days, after put back the programs, apps and personal files I needed, I realized that the startup folder in CCleaner...
  9. Disappearing restore points

Disappearing restore points: I created a restore point and at some time later, it disappears. After today's update for a security update for flash player, it's gone to be replaced by one for the update which is normal. I've been noticing this for a while. Later that restore point disappeared also. I...
  10. restore point disappears

restore point disappears: this problem is continuing from win xp pro, I was hoping after the upgrade to win 10 it would be fixed After creating a restore point, I get a success message, and the newly created restore point shows up for something like 5-10 minutes, then its gone 46130