Windows 10: My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

Discus and support My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I'm an Windows 10 user. So I have a laptop with a licensed Windows 10 in it. My computer had some errors so I had to reset Windows 10 in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Đức Nguyễn Anh, Mar 25, 2021.

1. My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

Hi. I'm an Windows 10 user. So I have a laptop with a licensed Windows 10 in it. My computer had some errors so I had to reset Windows 10 in order to make it work properly. However, every time I reset it, after install and customize Windows 10 completely, I've noticed that there always exists several errors that make it pretty annoying to use. Furthermore, even after I found the errors, I couldn't fix them by some instructions on the internet. I remember this time was Mail and Calendar app in which I can't sign in my Google account, Visual Studio cannot read and write on my hard drive because the folder access is denied and the Windows button malfunctioned. The previous time was Your Phone app, Windows files corruption, Java incompatibility and Amazon Photos generates a folder onto Windows desktop called GPU cache. I've counted that this is the sixth time I reinstall Windows 10, specifically via Cloud Download. Does anyone know how to reset Windows 10 via Cloud Download perfectly without any bugs and errors. I'm a student and I don't have much time to deal with these kinds of problems. Please help!

:)

Đức Nguyễn Anh, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

1. My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it. - Similar Threads - always has problem

2. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  3. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  4. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.: I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of...
  6. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.: I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of...
  7. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?: Its weekly by default and this happening everyday, every time i lock the windows. Its made my HDD temp to 45c. And i don't even know if they running defrag or just analyze. It's fine to turn it off ? And by look in the screenshots, is it defraging or just analyze ? [img]...
  9. Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why windows defrag always running every time i lock my windows ?: Its weekly by default and this happening everyday, every time i lock the windows. Its made my HDD temp to 45c. And i don't even know if they running defrag or just analyze. It's fine to turn it off ? And by look in the screenshots, is it defraging or just analyze ? [img]...
  10. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time windows 10 updates I get problems: Every time windows10 updates I get problems normally I lose the WiFi connection. I updated on 06/19/19 and now cannot perform system restore (permission denied) and in Word I cannot set the margins. Any ideas?...