Windows 10: My windows 10 are gone

Discus and support My windows 10 are gone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so im having a bad day.i want to turn on my pc and i realise i dont have internet so i buy ethernet and i connect it to my pc.and then suddenly my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fdhil Ibrhim, Dec 1, 2020.

1. My windows 10 are gone

so im having a bad day.i want to turn on my pc and i realise i dont have internet so i buy ethernet and i connect it to my pc.and then suddenly my monitor went black and said something F1 bla bla F2 and Alt+L and when i press F1 it makes me go to msi bios.so i press alt L and my pc are normal and i can browse some youtube.and in the morning i tried to make my ethernet cable neat and i plug it out and plug it in again.and a miracle is happening :0,i go back to my bios again... and now it didnt show the F1 F2 and alt+l option.And im guided by a technision from the store i buy my pc and it told me to do something and at the end i turn off pc and press F11 and it something like select boot device and i select the one and only option and it brought me back to bios and i guess my windows 10 pro are gone. Help me please im helpless , should i reinstall the windows or something???

:)

Fdhil Ibrhim, Dec 1, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My windows 10 are gone

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 are gone

1. My windows 10 are gone - Similar Threads - are gone

2. Changed drive letter on EFI partition, and now it's gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed drive letter on EFI partition, and now it's gone: So, yesterday I decided to try and Dual-Boot windows with a Linux Distro. I couldn't get the installer USB to work because I was using the installer version instead of a Live version. I formatted the USB in Windows to try and install the new distribution, and restarted my...
  3. Changed drive letter on EFI partition, and now it's gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed drive letter on EFI partition, and now it's gone: So, yesterday I decided to try and Dual-Boot windows with a Linux Distro. I couldn't get the installer USB to work because I was using the installer version instead of a Live version. I formatted the USB in Windows to try and install the new distribution, and restarted my...
  4. Taskbar gone and windows key unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar gone and windows key unresponsive: Hello I've randomly come across this issue where my taskbar has disappeared on me and when I try hover my cursor where it would be it appears as a blue circle as if loading but never does. I've scrounged forums and videos and even asked previously here for help. I've tried...
  5. Taskbar gone and windows key unresponsive

Taskbar gone and windows key unresponsive: Hello I've randomly come across this issue where my taskbar has disappeared on me and when I try hover my cursor where it would be it appears as a blue circle as if loading but never does. I've scrounged forums and videos and even asked previously here for help. I've tried...
  6. My laptop was windows 10 but had to do s factory rest and its gone bsck to windows 8 . As...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was windows 10 but had to do s factory rest and its gone bsck to windows 8 . As...: Hi my laptop had the free upgrade from windows 8 to 10 . Up until today hasnt been an issue . But today i had to do a factory reset and it’s gone back to windows 8 . As it’s no longer supported i cant find a download to put back yo windows 10 .I can i achive this can i...
  7. My laptop was windows 10 but had to do s factory rest and its gone bsck to windows 8 . As...

My laptop was windows 10 but had to do s factory rest and its gone bsck to windows 8 . As...: Hi my laptop had the free upgrade from windows 8 to 10 . Up until today hasnt been an issue . But today i had to do a factory reset and it’s gone back to windows 8 . As it’s no longer supported i cant find a download to put back yo windows 10 .I can i achive this can i...
  8. My laptop was windows 10 but had to do s factory rest and its gone bsck to windows 8 . As...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. D Drive completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive completely gone: Hey i Installed Mortal Kombat 1 and on 3rd day of playing the game i shut my pc down after playing it and when i turned my pc back on a few hours later my D drive was completely gone ive tried rescanning and it never shows up. Im not sure if this helps but my Pc was making...
  10. D Drive completely gone

D Drive completely gone: Hey i Installed Mortal Kombat 1 and on 3rd day of playing the game i shut my pc down after playing it and when i turned my pc back on a few hours later my D drive was completely gone ive tried rescanning and it never shows up. Im not sure if this helps but my Pc was making...