Windows 10: My windows 10 automatically turns off lock screen wallpaper

Discus and support My windows 10 automatically turns off lock screen wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This option turns off automatically I have tried many times but still, it is 'off' I have checked for updates but my PC is up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RitvikTiwari_620, Sep 8, 2021.

1. My windows 10 automatically turns off lock screen wallpaper

This option turns off automatically I have tried many times but still, it is 'off' I have checked for updates but my PC is up to date.

:)

RitvikTiwari_620, Sep 8, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2021
  3. lock screen wallpaper

Hi,

I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when
    I set a new lock screen wallpaper, this feature disappeared. I want to remove my permanent lock sreen wallpaper and want that feature of windows back.

Please help me on this issue,

I will be really grateful to you.

NirmalSagar, Sep 8, 2021
  4. My windows 10 automatically turns off lock screen wallpaper

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 automatically turns off lock screen wallpaper

1. My windows 10 automatically turns off lock screen wallpaper - Similar Threads - automatically turns off

2. Windows 11 not turning off my screen automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not turning off my screen automatically: No matter how many minutes I set in Windows 11 for my screen to turn off automatically, it does not.The problem has existed for about a month, around the same time I installed on my PC and started using Teams for my work. Is there any known issue with Teams disabling screen...
  3. Windows 11 not turning off my screen automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not turning off my screen automatically: No matter how many minutes I set in Windows 11 for my screen to turn off automatically, it does not.The problem has existed for about a month, around the same time I installed on my PC and started using Teams for my work. Is there any known issue with Teams disabling screen...
  4. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  5. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  6. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desktop and Lock screen Wallpaper changes automatically!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and Lock screen Wallpaper changes automatically!!: The Desktop and lock screen wallpaper of my windows 10 laptop changes automatically to some random image simultaneously. I do not have those images on my laptop, and I have also searched for them in the private windows folder, "C:\Windows\Web". I also do not suspect any virus...
  8. Windows 10 turns off and on automatically. Shows automatic repair screen but turns off...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 turns off and on automatically. Shows automatic repair screen but turns off...: My Windows 10 lenovo turns off and on automatically. First it shows 'preparing automatic repair' but turns off again before anything comes up. A few times Windows repair blue screen comes up but before I can pick any option it turns off again. At times i also manage to get...
  9. My screen keeps turning off automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screen keeps turning off automatically: My HP Notebook keeps turning its screen off after around 5 minutes of inactivity. I have all the settings set to never turn off or go into sleep mode/turn off. I also have my screen saver to none. Yet it still keeps turning off, and no it is not overheating....
  10. Windows 10 lock screen won't turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 lock screen won't turn off: I just upgraded from a surface pro 4 to a surface book 2. However one issue that I've never faced on the surface pro that I'm facing on the surface book is that the lock screen won't turn off (time out). Whenever I locked my screen on the surface pro, the display would turn...