Windows 10: My windows 10 become slow

Discus and support My windows 10 become slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 suddenly become so slow and when i see my memory usage is so high almost 100% and i want to reset my pc i go to setting to find recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MavolentL, Apr 19, 2021.

1. MavolentL Win User

My windows 10 become slow

My windows 10 suddenly become so slow and when i see my memory usage is so high almost 100% and i want to reset my pc i go to setting to find recovery but when i open the setting theres message pop up into my screen says runtimebroker.exe and it says

The group or resources is not in the correct state to perfom the requested opreation

:)

MavolentL, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

1. My windows 10 become slow - Similar Threads - become slow

2. What's causing my W10 to become super slow after sleeping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's causing my W10 to become super slow after sleeping: I thought the point of sleeping was that you can put the computer into sleep mode rather than shut it off and turn it on to save time But if this is not happening for everyone there's something that's gotten messed up on my machine And I'm looking to see if there's common...
  3. new acer laptop become too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    new acer laptop become too slow: after 3 month usage my new laptop became too slow.in task manager disk is showing 100% usage .it take lot of time to open application and booting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-acer-laptop-become-too-slow/04af5527-9118-4aee-9075-f88f1abb91c8
  4. PC becomes abnormally slow and audio starts buzzing

PC becomes abnormally slow and audio starts buzzing: So, about 5 or 6 days ago, I downloaded a game from steam which was running pretty badly and freezing sometimes, but after some trying, I got into the game and played for a while, but when the game needed to download some content for another chapter, my pc froze. I couldn't...
  5. I updated my graphics driver to the latest version but now my PC seems to have become slow...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I updated my graphics driver to the latest version but now my PC seems to have become slow...: Ok, so I found out that there was a latest version of graphic drivers available for my Intel HD 620. So i downloaded it from official Intel website and the Installation was successful. But now my PC seems slow and my games lag a lot. Valorant, being unplayable and a huge...
  6. Computer Becoming increasingly slow after a factory image restore

Computer Becoming increasingly slow after a factory image restore: After being forced to make a factory image restore of my computer I started using it with no issues, today however, everytime i boot it up it seemed to be slower than the last now it takes up to 7 minutes to even reconize that i put my pin in to log in which takes 10 minutes...
  7. Windows has become extremely slow

Windows has become extremely slow: I updated windows recently and it has become extremely slow. It takes over 5 minutes to boot. Here are the things I did and still no luck: Ran disk check, repair and fix etc Reset windows while keeping giles Reset windows while deleting my files Creating install media and...
  8. Audio will become slow and distorted, causing video to do the same.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio will become slow and distorted, causing video to do the same.: Hello, I have been having a problem with my audio for the past 3 months or so. When I decide to use my audio for a video, music, etc.. the playback will be very slow and distorted. When playing a video, the video will be slow and distorted as well. I run the troubleshooter...
  9. Neeed urgent help:Internet speed has become super slow in pc but in other device it's fine...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Neeed urgent help:Internet speed has become super slow in pc but in other device it's fine...: On running speed test on other device its fast but on my window pc it's super slow what should i do submitted by /u/seekster009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4o8nl/neeed_urgent_helpinternet_speed_has_become_super/
  10. Window10 becoming slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window10 becoming slow: I am using Window 10,but the problem is that whenever I install new window it becomes slow after few days. Can anybody explain me the reason . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-becoming-slow/812eb4ee-0c48-4407-98b1-e1b9621d006e