Windows 10: My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work

Discus and support My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It refreshes constantly in device manager and have tried updating the driver, updating my pc, uninstalling my driver, running sfc, running disk restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BeanosBruh, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work

It refreshes constantly in device manager and have tried updating the driver, updating my pc, uninstalling my driver, running sfc, running disk restore health etc.

I’ve exhausted most options and just need it fixed desperately. Windows support is no help and just keeps telling to to uninstall/ update driver than restart pc.

Is there any way I can just delete the Bluetooth and install it again from intels website?

submitted by /u/BeanosBruh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BeanosBruh, Jun 6, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 6, 2020
  3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Jun 6, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work

1. My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won’t

2. WIn 10 Bluetooth Adaptor Pairs But Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn 10 Bluetooth Adaptor Pairs But Won’t Connect: Win 10 x64 Version10.0.19045 Build 19045 Asus Z270-A MBI had a working Bluetooth adaptor 2.0 that was configured to use my Echo as a speaker. It worked fine up to a recent Windows upgrade though not sure which one. It stopped working at which point I tried another v2.0,...
  3. WIn 10 Bluetooth Adaptor Pairs But Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn 10 Bluetooth Adaptor Pairs But Won’t Connect: Win 10 x64 Version10.0.19045 Build 19045 Asus Z270-A MBI had a working Bluetooth adaptor 2.0 that was configured to use my Echo as a speaker. It worked fine up to a recent Windows upgrade though not sure which one. It stopped working at which point I tried another v2.0,...
  4. WIn 10 Bluetooth Adaptor Pairs But Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair: I purchased the Microsoft Modern Mobile mouse Bluetooth. I was able to pair it with my computer at first but it wouldn’t work. So I tried forgetting the device and now it won’t even pair up. I’ve tried turning it off and on and holding the connect button for a few seconds but...
  6. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair: I purchased the Microsoft Modern Mobile mouse Bluetooth. I was able to pair it with my computer at first but it wouldn’t work. So I tried forgetting the device and now it won’t even pair up. I’ve tried turning it off and on and holding the connect button for a few seconds but...
  7. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fix Xbox One controller won’t connect to PC via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox One controller won’t connect to PC via Bluetooth: [IMG]Some users are experiencing issues while connecting their wireless Xbox controller to their computers. According to them, they are not able to connect their Xbox controller to their PC via Bluetooth, but when they try connecting it via a USB cable, it works fine. Hence,...
  9. Bluetooth headphones appear as “Paired” but won’t connect to my PC Desktop

Bluetooth headphones appear as “Paired” but won’t connect to my PC Desktop: I am trying to connect my Jaybird Vista bluetooth headphones to my Alienware Desktop. I added them to the list of bluetooth devices and they show as paired, but when I go to click connect the ”connect” icon says “connecting” for a second or two and goes right back to the...
  10. Bluetooth won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth won’t turn on: My Bluetooth isn’t turning on and I don’t know why. It was working fine yesterday, but it turned off this morning. I went to settings to turn it back on but the option to turn it off and on is just gone. I’ve tried troubleshooting and updating drivers, but that didn’t work. I...