Windows 10: My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can...

Discus and support My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have this problem in last month with no answer on Google. I've tried resetting the apps, change the network settings, etc but the error still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DefaltDyes, May 30, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can...

I have this problem in last month with no answer on Google. I've tried resetting the apps, change the network settings, etc but the error still happens.

My windows store shown up with Error Code: 0x80131500.

I can't browse with Microsoft Edge. is says "Hmmm...can't reach this page" but I can use the other browser like Chrome, Firefox, etc.

I can't add work & school account, so I can't log in to Office 365 either and many windows apps that using a login.

FYI, I 'm using on my ROG Strix G G531GD Laptop with Windows 10 Pro Build Number 1903.

:)

DefaltDyes, May 30, 2020
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, May 30, 2020
  3. markzip1 Win User
    N97 - T-mobile SIM will not allow 3g connection to AT&T USA

Yes I am in USA. Yes,it is a genuine N97. This is an unlocked, unbranded N97.

Again, when it has an AT&T sim in it it talks to the AT&T 3G towers. When I put a T-mobile sim card in it it will not allow me to talk to the ATT 3G signal. It will only talk EDGE/GPRS. This happens even if there is no T-mobile signal in the area.

I have tried to force it using the connections settings I got from the local ATT store but it is just not working...

markzip1, May 30, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 30, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can...

1. My Windows 10 can't update, can't connect to store, can't browsing with Edge but I can... - Similar Threads - can't update can't

2. Can't update windows, can't use Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update windows, can't use Microsoft Store: I recently formatted/reset my Windows and since then, I haven't been able to use Microsoft Store to download or update apps. I found out later that it might be because Windows updates are off, so I kept digging until I found that the "Windows Update" service is disabled in...
  3. can't connect to windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't connect to windows update: I was running windows 7 on an HP desktop. I installed windows health to check compatibility with windows 11. It tells me I need to upgrade to windows 10 before it can be analyzed for windows 11. I did the 10 upgrade and then find my processor isn't compatible with 11. I...
  4. Windows can't check for updates, says can't connect to update service, Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't check for updates, says can't connect to update service, Microsoft store...: Windows attempted to check for updates last week, found some, but in the process of installing something went wrong, i don't know what. Since then it's been from one issue to the other. I currently have the latest version of windows 10 installed via Windows 10 update...
  5. After windows update it says connected with internet access but can't browse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After windows update it says connected with internet access but can't browse: I just installed an update on my Surface Laptop 2 and immediately after I was able to connect to the internet, however no web pages work. The WiFi says connected with internet access and internet works on every other device but it is not working on my laptop. I have never had...
  6. I can't browse web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't browse web: I installed the wifi drivers via usb still aint able to browse web please help. submitted by /u/Aayush711 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwc3ps/i_cant_browse_web/
  7. Can't start Edge browse

Can't start Edge browse: It had been working fine till yesterday. Now I can't start it. Who can help with with advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-edge-browse/199d136c-a74b-46ad-9c2a-8fd698ebad5c
  8. Can't connect to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Microsoft store: No way to connect every time I try Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-microsoft-store/450af8dd-583b-4256-9eb0-5c01d16329a5
  9. I both can't install apps from the Microsoft Store, and can't connect to the Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I both can't install apps from the Microsoft Store, and can't connect to the Windows Update...: At first, I wanted to update my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to the new beta that just released, but it wouldn't let me. So, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. (Big mistake) I tried installing it again, and I kept getting this error code: 0x80072F8F. After looking...
  10. I can browse the internet but can't download anything.

I can browse the internet but can't download anything.: I'm able to open up a browser and go to websites but when i try to download anything my internet disconnects. I cant even get my Xbox to connect to the network but my phone connects and works just fine....