Windows 10: My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently

Discus and support My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer running Windows 10. It freezes for 2 sec, if any video is running sound goes rrrrrrrrrr and then realtek audio console asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SohamWaghmare, Aug 6, 2020.

1. My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently

I have a desktop computer running Windows 10. It freezes for 2 sec, if any video is running sound goes rrrrrrrrrr and then realtek audio console asks which device did you plugin then everything becomes normal. Earlier this happened 2-3 times a week but recently it has increased to 3-4 times a day.

Spec : Intel core i5 9400f

8 GB ram

240 GB SSD

1 TB HDD

NVIDIA GTX 750ti

Windows 10 Pro ver 2004 build 19041.388

:)

SohamWaghmare, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 6, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently

1. My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently - Similar Threads - desktop computer freezes

2. Frequent computer freezes on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent computer freezes on Windows 11: Sorry for my English.I have a Windows 11 PRO 22H2 system.Unfortunately, the computer frequently freezes completely, the mouse and keyboard are unusable.How can I understand what it is?What data can I enter to help better identify the problem?...
  3. Frequent computer freezes on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent computer freezes on Windows 11: Sorry for my English.I have a Windows 11 PRO 22H2 system.Unfortunately, the computer frequently freezes completely, the mouse and keyboard are unusable.How can I understand what it is?What data can I enter to help better identify the problem?...
  4. Computer freezing frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing frequently: System Specs:CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K default clock 3.7MHzGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TiMotherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z390-ARAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 DDR4 2 sticks 8gb running at 2133MHzStorage: 2 Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TBPower Supply: EVGA 750W G3 ModularI...
  5. Computer freezing frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing frequently: System Specs:CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K default clock 3.7MHzGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TiMotherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z390-ARAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 DDR4 2 sticks 8gb running at 2133MHzStorage: 2 Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TBPower Supply: EVGA 750W G3 ModularI...
  6. Computer freezing frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezing frequently

Computer freezing frequently: For the past few months, I've been dealing with my computer randomly freezing, and requiring a force shutdown to use again. In the past month, it's accelerated to occurring multiple times a day, usually within 1-4 hours of use. It occurs most frequently when using certain...
  8. My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently

My windows 10 desktop computer freezes frequently: I have a desktop computer running Windows 10. It freezes for 2 sec, if any video is running sound goes rrrr, mouse gets stucked, video becomes choppy then everything becomesnormal and then realtek audio console asks which device did you plugin. Earlier this happened 2-3 times...
  9. Windows 10 update makes my computer freeze frequently!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update makes my computer freeze frequently!!!!: I have been avid user of windows user for the past 20 years. And this is the first time I experienced so much inconsistency with a windows platform. I am very disappointed with windows 10 since the last update. My pc keeps freezing frequently, even when I do nothing. That...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes Frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Freezes Frequently: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home Build 10240 and the last few weeks have been experiencing a lot of freezing. I haven't installed anything that would account for this. I ran Driver Verifier and selected two Realtek drivers. This sent the computer into a boot loop which I...