Windows 10: My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load

Discus and support My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; programs I try to start open for a second then Close. I Have Reset And Restarted windows a few times and nothing changes. This Issue started about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SynaptikAlan, Feb 15, 2021.

1. My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load

programs I try to start open for a second then Close. I Have Reset And Restarted windows a few times and nothing changes. This Issue started about Tuesday or Wednesday after a windows update. now im going to type a list of thing i cant open --- Edge any none app all other 3rd party programs

what will not stay open: Microsoft Edge, and so far any 3rd party apps like Steam Games or Minecraft bedrock edition or another 3rd party programs.

WHAT ITS DOING when i try to open or load a program... it starts up the program for a brief moment a few seconds and closes without any error messages.

what i can open and run are Steam and any and all windows app apps like netflix, snip and sketch, armoury Crate

:)

SynaptikAlan, Feb 15, 2021
  2. netrate Win User

Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load [​IMG]

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

step 5

Step 6 - Error

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Feb 15, 2021
  3. XLWatts Win User
    desktop wont load

i downloaded windows 10 for my Toshiba satellite laptop and the desktop wont load and keeps reseting itself. it even erased my system restore file.

XLWatts, Feb 15, 2021
  4. My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load

1. My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load - Similar Threads - Desktop programs wont

2. My desktop computer is stuck on the hp logo and wont load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop computer is stuck on the hp logo and wont load.: My desktop computer is stuck on the hp logo and wont load. I tried to go into the recovery window but i cant get into i ve tried watching YouTube videos but nothing works .I cant even go into safe mode I tried resting everything on my computer but after that it seemed to have...
  3. My desktop computer is stuck on the hp logo and wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop computer is stuck on the hp logo and wont load.: My desktop computer is stuck on the hp logo and wont load. I tried to go into the recovery window but i cant get into i ve tried watching YouTube videos but nothing works .I cant even go into safe mode I tried resting everything on my computer but after that it seemed to have...
  4. Load saved desktop with programs open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Load saved desktop with programs open: Part 1: How can I boot or at least load a custom saved desktop that includes loading certain programs in certain locations on my screen?For example in an older version of windows I had a 'custom launch' so that every time I rebooted a couple of programs would load to my...
  5. Accidentally ran a file bomb on my desktop and now desktop wont load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally ran a file bomb on my desktop and now desktop wont load: So I accidentally ran a script that made a ton of folders on the desktop by spamming mkdir. Now the computer is super slow and will not let me even try to start deleting folders. Is there anyway to fix this without doing a factory reset? submitted by /u/lil-beetroot...
  6. Windows 10 Wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Wont load: Hello everyone, The reason i'm postiing this is beacause im really frustrated and i will try to be as explanatory as possible so i can get the best solution. Yesterday i replaced the Motherboard and CPU from my rig, i got a ryzen 7 and the MOBO is a x570 Gaming x...
  7. Desktop and Programs won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and Programs won't load: I'm nit sure how to explain this, when I log in which takes much longer than usual the taskbar and start button loads, but nothing else does, even programs. I can restart my PC from Ctrl Alt Del and managed to enter safe mode, but I have the same problem there.[IMG]n...
  8. desktop wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop wont load: hi up until a few weeks ago my pc was working fine,then while I was out my daughter accepted an update from then on my pc won't load desktop! also task manager. I've tried a couple of youtube options to no avail. I left it as I got stressed now I want it to work. can...
  9. google chrome wont load /incompatabe program ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome wont load /incompatabe program ?: google chrome wont load displays :incompatable program how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-wont-load-incompatabe-program/f0b70d98-5db3-4f7a-a956-d90e2d251f07
  10. Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....: As above problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/desktop-with-windows-10-sometimes-loads-fully-but/de05337d-ece4-4163-8ccb-0c28b2ac995d