Windows 10: My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart

Discus and support My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So today, I was running Windows 10 version 1511 x64 on a virtual machine. When I restarted it to make a nice video, it destroyed itself???? Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tan Kayra Aslan, Feb 5, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart

So today, I was running Windows 10 version 1511 x64 on a virtual machine. When I restarted it to make a nice video, it destroyed itself???? Everything was gone, the wallpaper etc. and when I restarted again, it said "Recovery" and afterwards it just gave me a blue screen everytime the Windows logo popped up for 4 seconds. I'm like what the hell's going on right now??? I'm not sure what happened but I had just installed it and installed VMware Tools. I await your good responses.

:)

Tan Kayra Aslan, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2019
  3. little cat, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart

1. My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart - Similar Threads - destroyed itself restart

2. Windows keeps destroying itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps destroying itself: Every time I try to clean install windows 10 to my Pc it keeps giving me a BSOD with Kernel Security check failed and critical process died there’s also some others I can’t remember. Windows also just won’t install anymore even after secure erasing my drives. All I know is...
  3. Windows keeps destroying itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps destroying itself: Every time I try to clean install windows 10 to my Pc it keeps giving me a BSOD with Kernel Security check failed and critical process died there’s also some others I can’t remember. Windows also just won’t install anymore even after secure erasing my drives. All I know is...
  4. Windows keeps destroying itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 11 destroyed itself after marking my disk as dirty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 destroyed itself after marking my disk as dirty: i was running my pc today everything was normal then i got a notification saying my disk needs to be checked i ran the chkdsk /f then my pc started bootlooping into automatic repair thankfully i found a recent restore point to save my pc i lost some work but i restored it all...
  6. windows 11 destroyed itself after marking my disk as dirty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 destroyed itself after marking my disk as dirty: i was running my pc today everything was normal then i got a notification saying my disk needs to be checked i ran the chkdsk /f then my pc started bootlooping into automatic repair thankfully i found a recent restore point to save my pc i lost some work but i restored it all...
  7. Laptops restarts by itself WINDOWS 10

Laptops restarts by itself WINDOWS 10: HelloMy laptop automatically restarts by itself if I am awar for a while. This started to happen last week, before everthing was ok.Automatic restart is on.Startup type is manual.There are an array of errors in Event Viewver.Tried to understand what in MEMORY.DMP file, could...
  8. My computer restart by itself.

My computer restart by itself.: I work at my pc on a daily basis, usually working with mozila firefox, when suddenly the screen go black and the manufactures logo Lenovo come up. The computer become in the throws of a self induced restart. I'm using Windows 10 Home . Why does it restart by itself? How...
  9. Windows 10 Restarting By itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Restarting By itself: Hi, My PC reboot by itself and when I check the event log I see the below msg - *********************************************************************************************************************************************** The application-specific permission settings do...
  10. Window just automatically updated itself, destroying my computer's performance and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window just automatically updated itself, destroying my computer's performance and...: Last night my computer, just sitting there, went into Windows update mode, then shut itself down. Since that time the keyboard on the computer doesn't work, and the performance is super slow - i.e. clicking the Windows icon and typing in "Control Panel" I have to wait 10...