Windows 10: My windows 10 Display Bug

Discus and support My windows 10 Display Bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After i upgraded my Windows 10 to 1903v, my graphics card ( NVIDIA 105M ) randomly stop working some times, and even when I'm browsing the internet I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Disc0nect, May 24, 2019.

1. Disc0nect Win User

My windows 10 Display Bug

After i upgraded my Windows 10 to 1903v, my graphics card ( NVIDIA 105M ) randomly stop working some times, and even when I'm browsing the internet I'm getting a black bars sometimes and i have never saw this bug in 1809v.

- I tried clean GPU installation.

- restarting the PC.

- check if there is any others updates.

- updating the drivers.

Unfortunately, with all that the bug still appearing.

:)

Disc0nect, May 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 10 bugs

Oh, okay, I get it on that but, here's what I did; I pressed Ctrl and PrtScn and the Snipping Tool popped up with the overlay and crosshairs ready to go! Only worked once though!

BTW, you can eliminate steps 2 and 3. *Wink

Edwin, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. My windows 10 Display Bug - Similar Threads - Display Bug

2. "Make this my main display" Bugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Make this my main display" Bugging: I have 2 monitors, my laptop's and an external one. I set them to extend, and my laptop's monitor gets set to "main display" by itself. My cursor is stuck in my secondary display and it wont go to the other display. This happens only when I set it to extend. I am currently...
  3. "Make this my main display" Bugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Make this my main display" Bugging: I have 2 monitors, my laptop's and an external one. I set them to extend, and my laptop's monitor gets set to "main display" by itself. My cursor is stuck in my secondary display and it wont go to the other display. This happens only when I set it to extend. I am currently...
  4. Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug: Hello,On my work PC I occasionally experience a bug where the dropdown menus for various applications become covered by a black box as I scroll over them. I've noticed this happens only on applications using what looks like the default Windows dropdown menu. Applications like...
  5. Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug: Hello,On my work PC I occasionally experience a bug where the dropdown menus for various applications become covered by a black box as I scroll over them. I've noticed this happens only on applications using what looks like the default Windows dropdown menu. Applications like...
  6. Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug

7. Is this a display bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a display bug?: Control panel says Discord was installed 6 days ahead of the actual date. I just want to let Microsoft know because Feedback Hub does not include a button to insert a photo....
  8. Is this a display bug?

Is this a display bug?: Control panel says Discord was installed 6 days ahead of the actual date. I just want to let Microsoft know because Feedback Hub does not include a button to insert a photo....
  9. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  10. ms resource display name bug

ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40