Windows 10: My Windows 10 does not have a calculator

Discus and support My Windows 10 does not have a calculator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 10 does not have a calculator. How do I download the calculator?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffButler7, Oct 24, 2021.

1. My Windows 10 does not have a calculator

My Windows 10 does not have a calculator. How do I download the calculator?

:)

JeffButler7, Oct 24, 2021
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My Windows 10 does not have a calculator

The Windows Accessories Calculator (Windows 10) not working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access Calculator on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say, “Windows Accessories Calculator” are you referring to the Windows calculator application that comes preinstalled in Windows 10?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

If you are referring to the Windows Calculator application, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Reset Calculator

You may want to try resetting the Calculator application and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset, and wait for the process to complete.
    5. Now, try launching Calculator and check.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall

If resetting the app doesn’t help, you may want to try uninstalling it and then reinstall from Microsoft Store. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Once the app is uninstalled, visit:
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5?activetab=pivotMy Windows 10 does not have a calculator :eek:verviewtab
      and install Calculator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

My Windows 10 does not have a calculator

1. My Windows 10 does not have a calculator - Similar Threads - does calculator

2. Graphic calculator equation view does not handle touch-screen support properly · Issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic calculator equation view does not handle touch-screen support properly · Issue...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NIVEA_GeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15g4e61/graphic_calculator_equation_view_does_not_handle/
  3. Calculator app repeatedly opening causing system to slow, does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app repeatedly opening causing system to slow, does anyone know why?: This has only happened twice or maybe 3 times, months apart. The calculator app starts opening itself very quickly a lot, to the point where I do not have long to act before things get very slow, both times I have had to hold down the power button to do a hard reset, and all...
  4. Calculator app repeatedly opening causing system to slow, does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app repeatedly opening causing system to slow, does anyone know why?: This has only happened twice or maybe 3 times, months apart. The calculator app starts opening itself very quickly a lot, to the point where I do not have long to act before things get very slow, both times I have had to hold down the power button to do a hard reset, and all...
  5. Calculator app repeatedly opening causing system to slow, does anyone know why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?: I follow the step above and can not see any calculator in the right-hand pane of powershell? Can someone tell me where it is at right hand side of powershell?...
  7. What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?

What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?: I follow the step above and can not see any calculator in the right-hand pane of powershell? Can someone tell me where it is at right hand side of powershell?...
  8. Windows 11 START menu does not open, windows apps do not work, like calculator, give...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 START menu does not open, windows apps do not work, like calculator, give...: I turned on my computer this morning and the Start Menu would not open. Rt click and get a list of apps but none of the ones I tried to access open. Pushed calculator icon on task bar, calculator shape comes up and stays blank. Tried feedback hub same thing, need help button...
  9. Windows 11 START menu does not open, windows apps do not work, like calculator, give...

Windows 11 START menu does not open, windows apps do not work, like calculator, give...: I turned on my computer this morning and the Start Menu would not open. Rt click and get a list of apps but none of the ones I tried to access open. Pushed calculator icon on task bar, calculator shape comes up and stays blank. Tried feedback hub same thing, need help button...
  10. My Windows 10 does not have a calculator

My Windows 10 does not have a calculator: My Windows 10 does not have a calculator. How do I download the calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-does-not-have-a-calculator/06c53794-4ea5-4592-b43d-9c422aef908f