Windows 10: My Windows 10 does not respond

Discus and support My Windows 10 does not respond in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay. I could log in properly in my windows 10 But I can't click the desktop icons and My taskbar is not responding. If I try to click menu it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crywolf641, Jan 12, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 does not respond

Okay. I could log in properly in my windows 10

But I can't click the desktop icons

and

My taskbar is not responding. If I try to click menu it would just make the mouse wheel in a loading icon. that is basically the symbol of a hang.

My keyboard works properly. clicking on caps lock works on and off so I know the laptop did not freeze it self.

:)

Crywolf641, Jan 12, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows 10 does not respond

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 does not respond

1. My Windows 10 does not respond - Similar Threads - does respond

2. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  3. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....
  4. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...: When I press Y, U, I, H, J, K, L, and N , and M it all responds as something other than the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-certain-keys-its-like-not-working-and/be5561c4-b1c9-41f0-a09a-f87aaf8ee646
  6. When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...

When I press certain keys, it's like not working and when it does the key responds as like...: When I press Y, U, I, H, J, K, L, and N , and M it all responds as something other than the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-certain-keys-its-like-not-working-and/be5561c4-b1c9-41f0-a09a-f87aaf8ee646
  7. Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts: When I right click on a Windows 11 Desktop shortcut and click the Rename button in the context menu that opens, nothing happens. It is only on the second try that I can rename the shortcut....
  8. Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts

Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts: When I right click on a Windows 11 Desktop shortcut and click the Rename button in the context menu that opens, nothing happens. It is only on the second try that I can rename the shortcut....
  9. PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.: I have Windows 11 factory installed on my PC. When left unattended it will go into whatever power setting, I have selected but when I try to wake it up it will not respond to any command from the keyboard or mouse. It is locked or frozen. I have switched monitors and get the...
  10. PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.

PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.: I have Windows 11 factory installed on my PC. When left unattended it will go into whatever power setting, I have selected but when I try to wake it up it will not respond to any command from the keyboard or mouse. It is locked or frozen. I have switched monitors and get the...