Windows 10: My Windows 10 doesnt boot normally since 6 months now

Discus and support My Windows 10 doesnt boot normally since 6 months now in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime im starting my Pc it loads up to the Asus screen normally.After that all Usbs turn off and my pc is stuck loading and turning off after like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neyzzz, Dec 4, 2019.

1. /u/Neyzzz Win User

My Windows 10 doesnt boot normally since 6 months now

Everytime im starting my Pc it loads up to the Asus screen normally.After that all Usbs turn off and my pc is stuck loading and turning off after like 30 secs to a min.If this happens a couple of times it says that The text file SrtTrail is missing (bluescreen) and then it keeps restarting. I dont have any hardware issues atleast none of which I know. Ive already tried reinstalling (about 7 times now) I tried running bootrec /fixboot and so on. Also i tried to let it auto repair but it somehow cant with that specific error. Right now im always starting my pc of the Usb stick with my windows by getting into the cmd and running bootrec /fixmbr. I would really appreciate any help because not even Microsoft workers could help me.o

submitted by /u/Neyzzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Neyzzz, Dec 4, 2019
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 doesnt boot normally since 6 months now - Similar Threads - doesnt boot normally

2. my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months: my window system is not responding correctly then i tried to update it but there is no updates are showing and a error code shown by the window code 80072EFE...
  3. my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months: my window system is not responding correctly then i tried to update it but there is no updates are showing and a error code shown by the window code 80072EFE...
  4. RealTek Audio is not working for about 6 months now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealTek Audio is not working for about 6 months now: Bluetooth audio works fine, but the speakers no longer produce any sound and when I plug headphones into the machine they also do not workI have reinstalled the RealTek Audio drivers in Device Manager, restarted the Windows audio services, but still no sound, I'm really...
  5. RealTek Audio is not working for about 6 months now

RealTek Audio is not working for about 6 months now: Bluetooth audio works fine, but the speakers no longer produce any sound and when I plug headphones into the machine they also do not workI have reinstalled the RealTek Audio drivers in Device Manager, restarted the Windows audio services, but still no sound, I'm really...
  6. Windows 10 1901 to 2H02 update fails for over 6 months now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1901 to 2H02 update fails for over 6 months now: I've done every suggestion under the sun and none of them have resolved getting my current version of Windows 10 1901 updated. Always fails to update and if I use the installation file for the latest version it'll only let me to a fresh install to the latest version without...
  7. asking for help since 6 months, someone fix my issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    asking for help since 6 months, someone fix my issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/look-into-my-query/c40a415c-d066-49eb-b5a1-65694e324071 I posted this issue and have been looking for help for a very long time. I am frustrated now, I bought a laptop with genuine windows and I am sure I have a digital...
  8. Window 10 doesnt boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 doesnt boot: Hello all. I ran into a problem yesterday. I restarted my pc and upon restart it was not booting up, just hung on the msi screen with the circle of dot spinning. I want to try a fresh install but i cant seem to figure out how. I have a x470 board. I bought it from digital...
  9. my windows 10 laptop doesnt boot

my windows 10 laptop doesnt boot: so i was watching youtube when i accidently hit the under of the table my laptop was on,my laptop needs charger to turn on. when i try to turn it on, it shows an error: [IMG] it has a critical process died error, and when it restarts it goes to this: [IMG] and when i...
  10. Sleep button triggers lock screen since 10+ months now

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep button triggers lock screen since 10+ months now: So, this problem is going on now since a while, i think 10+ months, i have made a video to show the problem, as you can see we are on my desktop - green screen, then i click the power button for having the PC go to sleep and the lock screen shows for a few moments and then...