Windows 10: My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem

Discus and support My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 can't be updated it write error* Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tsholofelo Gift, Dec 4, 2022.

1. My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem

My windows 10 can't be updated it write error* Moved from Community Center

:)

Tsholofelo Gift, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 4, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 4, 2022
  4. My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem

Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem

1. My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem - Similar Threads - education can't updated

2. My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem: My windows 10 can't be updated it write error* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-education-cant-be-updated-what-can/b4555e5e-eeb1-4bc6-8ded-9c0a111de994
  3. My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 education can't be updated what can be the problem: My windows 10 can't be updated it write error* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-education-cant-be-updated-what-can/b4555e5e-eeb1-4bc6-8ded-9c0a111de994
  4. What can the admins see from my laptop with Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What can the admins see from my laptop with Windows 10 Education?: Back when I started college, my university gave us a free Windows 10 Education license as well as access to Office 365 Education. I've already graduated a year ago and I've been informed that they'll allow alumni access to both the products mentioned before indefinitely. I...
  5. What can the admins see from my laptop with Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can the admins see from my laptop with Windows 10 Education?: Back when I started college, my university gave us a free Windows 10 Education license as well as access to Office 365 Education. I've already graduated a year ago and I've been informed that they'll allow alumni access to both the products mentioned before indefinitely. I...
  6. What can the admins see from my laptop with Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 education problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 education problem.: I'm a student and my school offered a pre-installation of some programs an they installed windows 10 education. After some months, they asked me to install the Xbox app on my computer for a project, but i discovered that i don't have the microsoft store installed on my...
  8. Can't activate windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 Education: Hi, I can't activate my windows 10 education because I am not connected to an organization server that I don't know of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-education/85799aae-25d4-45d4-b9fb-078ff7a3d571
  9. Windows 10 Education, what can UCLA see?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education, what can UCLA see?: I'm using a copy of windows 10 education that I got from onthehub through UCLA. When I reinstalled windows with the W10 Education product key, they made me sign in during the process. Now I can see that I'm connected to UCLA's IT deparment. I'm just wondering what they're...
  10. Can't activate windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 education: I have a laptop from school which has windows 10 education on it which now requires be to activate it but I can't as I'm no longer at school and are unable to get it activated from or by the school. How can I activate it or how can I change the windows so I am able to...