Windows 10: my windows 10 enterprise license is expiring, load Windows 10 Home version?

Discus and support my windows 10 enterprise license is expiring, load Windows 10 Home version? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I inherited my laptop from my employer but now need my own version. What is the most cost effective method to do this? Also, will need Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by George_312, Dec 15, 2020.

1. my windows 10 enterprise license is expiring, load Windows 10 Home version?

I inherited my laptop from my employer but now need my own version. What is the most cost effective method to do this? Also, will need Office software. Thanks

:)

George_312, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2020
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Dec 15, 2020
  4. my windows 10 enterprise license is expiring, load Windows 10 Home version?

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Do you have a source to back that up because it sounds like speculation.

Dunno about anyone else but I've seen nothing on MSDN or TN to suggest single machine license. What purpose would it serve when the OS is free?
    Hence why VL and Enterprise are not part of the offer I imagine..... more likely to be done the way Office 365 is imho, a subscription tied to an account......

Pill Monster, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

my windows 10 enterprise license is expiring, load Windows 10 Home version?

1. my windows 10 enterprise license is expiring, load Windows 10 Home version? - Similar Threads - enterprise license expiring

2. Windows 10 home license expired?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home license expired?: So, I have a company that keeps my computer updated and secure and lets me know when I need to do something. Today they call and tell me that my Windows 10 license has expired and that I need to purchase a new Windows 10 basic license or my security MacAfee will no longer...
  3. Windows 10 License Expired

Windows 10 License Expired: I bought a laptop with windows 10 and after using it for months the windows license expired how do I activate it. even though I went to setting but can't find the protect key or the digital license [Original Title: activation]...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise expiration?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise expiration?: My cousin bought a used pre built PC from a guy who owned a network and it has windows 10 enterprise installed on it. I've checked its expiration date for him and it expires within a couple months. What I was wondering is how do we actually renew a windows 10 enterprise...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise: License will expire soon

Windows 10 Enterprise: License will expire soon: ver 10.0.19042.804 Problem: I have above ver of Windows 10 Enterprise edition that was imaged onto my laptop from Microsoft corpnet, when I was working as a contractor for the company. In last day started getting prompt" Your windows license will expire soon". I am now no...
  6. Windows 10 license expired.

Windows 10 license expired.: Windows 10 license expired. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-expired/52e03139-0fe0-4eaa-83ef-26848f10df97
  7. windows 10 enterprise license will expire soon

windows 10 enterprise license will expire soon: Hi, I received an old company computer as a company gift. It came with windows 10 enterprise. I am now getting a pop up saying "windows license will expire soon". When will the license expire? Do I need to buy a Windows license? Can I go back to the Windows version that came...
  8. Cannot activate windows 10 enterprise, License Expired 0xc004f050

Cannot activate windows 10 enterprise, License Expired 0xc004f050: I bought a new laptop with a 90 day evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise installed. 90 days are over and I want to activate my windows, form some kind of reason there is no way I can activate it. I called Microsoft they told me Enterprise is not for consumers like...
  9. Windows 10 License Expiring

Windows 10 License Expiring: It says my Windows License is about to expire, so me not knowing what to do, I bought a new key for it and it didn't work either. I'm stuck, i can't locate my key and i don't know what to do. Microsoft Support doesn't help because it's just a robot and i don't know what else...
  10. My windows 10 license is expiring

My windows 10 license is expiring: A few weeks ago, I started getting messages from the windows (or you could say my laptop) that my windows 10 license will be expiring soon. I upgraded from windows 8 for free, so i dont have a product key which meant that i needed a digital license. Problem is, my computer...