Windows 10: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

Discus and support My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanWalecki, Nov 30, 2021.

1. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

:)

JanWalecki, Nov 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.
    Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password
    for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 1, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Why does windows 10 keep ask for pin sign in while there is a pause of less than a minute?

Hi Erich,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Where exactly is it asking for pin? Is it in login screen?

If you don’t want to use the pin as password, then you can change the password type.

Follow the steps below.

• Open all setting.

• Click on account.

• Select sign in option.

• There you can change the password type.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN - Similar Threads - every few minutes

2. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  3. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  4. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  6. PC Crashes every few minutes

7. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-every-few-minutes-ask-for-pin/51c1da9b-cffa-467e-af6b-8f4dda9dd5c4
  8. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-every-few-minutes-ask-for-pin/51c1da9b-cffa-467e-af6b-8f4dda9dd5c4
  9. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes: Greetings all, I've been dealing with a BSOD over the past few days. I leave my system up over night, I wake up to a BSOD. I thought it was my System Drive, so I replaced it, then attempted to fix windows with sfc and dism. Today, I received a BSOD during the day. Then again...