Windows 10: My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

Discus and support My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated my Windows 10 PC 3 days ago. And it freezes, but I'm able to move the cursor. It eventually unfreezes, and then freezes again. But this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeySlikk, Dec 9, 2019.

1. JoeySlikk Win User

My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

I updated my Windows 10 PC 3 days ago. And it freezes, but I'm able to move the cursor. It eventually unfreezes, and then freezes again. But this time it cuts off the audio, especially when I'm using the Movies & TV app to watch stuff. Why is that happening?

:)

JoeySlikk, Dec 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 keeps freezing and will not unfreeze

Hi Yael,

Let's focus first on freezing issues on your Windows 10 computer.

• When did this issue started to happen?
    • Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps posted by Deepika Gowda in this
      thread?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Games keep freezing

The games that I play keep freezing up, is there any reason to this problem? during mid game it just freezes then unfreezes

-1nf1n1ty-, Dec 9, 2019
  4. My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

1. My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again - Similar Threads - Freezes Eventually Unfreezes

2. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  3. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  4. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!

Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!: I raised this question few months back and it stopped freezing thereafter but today my pc froze again. I have attached the link to Windows Logs Application and System with it. Kindly anyone please check these files and help me fix this problem. Also, the time at which Windows...
  6. Windows 10 freezing and unfreezing

Windows 10 freezing and unfreezing: Hello i have been experiencing freezing problems when i have updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Every time it freezes and unfreezes with the following error message in Event viewer. Kernel-EventTracing Session "Intel ESRV FPS Input Session" failed to start with the...
  7. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  8. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...
  9. Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing

Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing: Hey all, I’ve searched this forum & have spent endless hours on Google, but have yet to find anyone with this same problem. I have a... Dell Inspiron 5000 Series System Model: Inspiron 5565 System Type: 64 bit that is running... Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363...
  10. Freezing again

Freezing again: I have made another post about this before, but now it's happening much more than last time and at random. My version of Windows 10 is 1909 build 18363.592 and was updated yesterday as of posting this. I used tools such as Avast Cleanup with its DIsk Doctor basically a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 randomly freezes and unfreezes