Windows 10: My Windows 10 freezes once in a while and i dont know why. More details in comment

Discus and support My Windows 10 freezes once in a while and i dont know why. More details in comment in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fr0stiii [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fr0stiii, Oct 20, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 freezes once in a while and i dont know why. More details in comment

/u/Fr0stiii, Oct 20, 2020
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Oct 20, 2020
  3. LLSBD Win User
    Printing Photo or File Comments - Windows 10

Using the Details Pane you can add comments to a file. This is very useful for photos. But I can find no way to list the directory with all the comments/properties.

Don't suggest the DOS CMD DIR. I've tried that and only get name, date and size. These were all left over from the original DOS/Windows.

Suggestions or adding a feature would be appreciated.

LLSBD, Oct 20, 2020
  4. My Windows 10 freezes once in a while and i dont know why. More details in comment

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 freezes once in a while and i dont know why. More details in comment

1. My Windows 10 freezes once in a while and i dont know why. More details in comment - Similar Threads - freezes once while

2. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  3. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keeps freezing and i dont know why: I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keeps-freezing-and-i-dont-know-why/4201ebbb-1a77-498d-ab66-a4823394e2ad
  4. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keeps freezing and i dont know why: I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keeps-freezing-and-i-dont-know-why/4201ebbb-1a77-498d-ab66-a4823394e2ad
  5. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  7. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. So this Happened To Me (more details in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this Happened To Me (more details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oneshotkill_2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsbq1c/so_this_happened_to_me_more_details_in_comments/
  9. I cannot find my Wifi option. [ More details in comment ]

I cannot find my Wifi option. [ More details in comment ]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stark_Always [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6hnx2/i_cannot_find_my_wifi_option_more_details_in/
  10. Why does this happen and can i fix it. (More details in comments)

Why does this happen and can i fix it. (More details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/roryc102 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f54vyh/why_does_this_happen_and_can_i_fix_it_more/