Windows 10: My Windows 10 gave up on me and I don'tknow hoe to fix it.

Discus and support My Windows 10 gave up on me and I don'tknow hoe to fix it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a few days ago I had bought ram and placed it in the pc (Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 3000mhz) and I had that ram in before so now I have 16gbs of ram.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/noonecaresaight, Jul 5, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 gave up on me and I don'tknow hoe to fix it.

So a few days ago I had bought ram and placed it in the pc (Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 3000mhz) and I had that ram in before so now I have 16gbs of ram.

Anyways, I started having blue screens really often and when I started fixing it in cmd or trying atleast, I got a bluescreen and after that I couldn't boot into win10 because it would keep showing me the blue screen with a stop code: 0xc000021a or something like that.

After that I tried to wipe the ssd from the troubleshooting tab when the repair settings popped up.

That didn't work and after that I tried installing and repairing windows from the usb drive that i had a windows installer on.

That also didn't work and now I'm clueless.

I really need help since I'm not good with knowing how to fix windows, as you could tell.

And I don't want to got a tech shop because they are so overpriced in my town.

Edit 1: I can not boot into the OS anymore at all I can only go to the bios.

PC Specs: CPU: I5-9400F 3.9ghz GPU: GTX 1660 Super 6gb RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz ddr4 PSU: Corsair CX650 650W Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD Kingston A400 m.2 240gb

submitted by /u/noonecaresaight
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/noonecaresaight, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2020
  3. my friend gave me a asrock motherboard what should i do?

i wish there was more parts but that's it i was putting together a wish list on newegg so far ill have to save up 500 bucks for os and rest of parts.

skellattarr, Jul 5, 2020
  4. My Windows 10 gave up on me and I don'tknow hoe to fix it.

Hoe fix ik proo.cab missing?

Hoe fix ik Proof.cab missing?

Henkprobleem, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 gave up on me and I don'tknow hoe to fix it.

1. My Windows 10 gave up on me and I don'tknow hoe to fix it. - Similar Threads - gave don'tknow hoe

2. I can't play a game they gave me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play a game they gave me: I can't play a game that a friend gave me a while ago minecraft he's from Mexico and I was able to claim it without region problem and played it but now, after a while, I want to play it again and it doesn't appear in my library ....
  3. I can't play a game they gave me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play a game they gave me: I can't play a game that a friend gave me a while ago minecraft he's from Mexico and I was able to claim it without region problem and played it but now, after a while, I want to play it again and it doesn't appear in my library ....
  4. Up grade gave me a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Up grade gave me a black screen: My computer updated to Windows 11 and I now have a black screen. How do I get my home page back in full? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grade-gave-me-a-black-screen/4c46ffc8-6771-491b-9e60-a43faf6f2fe3
  5. Up grade gave me a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Up grade gave me a black screen: My computer updated to Windows 11 and I now have a black screen. How do I get my home page back in full? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grade-gave-me-a-black-screen/4c46ffc8-6771-491b-9e60-a43faf6f2fe3
  6. Up grade gave me a black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. hoe to fix random windows 10 freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hoe to fix random windows 10 freeze: What causes Windows 10 operation to randomly freeze for minutes at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hoe-to-fix-random-windows-10-freeze/b49556ae-e2ab-401b-ba75-794937a1c72d
  8. Accidentally clicked an ad that gave me a pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accidentally clicked an ad that gave me a pop up.: Hello, I forgot what website it was but it gave me a popup about my computer being blocked on the website. I panicked and clicked the "leave now" option on the pop-up since it wouldn't let me click the actual X on the tab and it closed the browser for me. I'm really nervous...
  9. My laptop just gave up on me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop just gave up on me: I have a ThinkPad X1C Gen 6 with 16 GB of RAM. It was working perfectly until today. I turn my laptop on, and everything is crazy slow. My browser’s crashing, Task Manager is crashing, files take too long to transfer, etc. I’ve tried multiple virus scans with Windows...
  10. Sfc /scannow gave me a failure to fix issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sfc /scannow gave me a failure to fix issues?: I ran Sfc /scannow and it said there were errors it could not fix. Can someone interpret the CBS.log and tell me what I can do to clean it up? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TzuiqXr6_Sf1LE63WkPV9XbwepEzDek8...