Windows 10: My Windows 10 goes to hibernate suddenly without notice. This issue has been there since i...

Discus and support My Windows 10 goes to hibernate suddenly without notice. This issue has been there since i... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I reset all power options to default already but the problem still occur. It is highly annoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Zhongping Zeng, Jan 27, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 goes to hibernate suddenly without notice. This issue has been there since i...

I reset all power options to default already but the problem still occur. It is highly annoying.

:)

Zhongping Zeng, Jan 27, 2019

2. shutdown/hibernate issue on windows 10

Hi,

Glad to know that Fast Startup helped you to resolve the issue.

But still as you are facing issue with Hibernate I suggest you to follow the bellow steps to resolve the issue.

Follow the bellows steps and check if you are able to enable Hibernate option on Windows 10.

1. Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to launch RUN dialog box.

2. Type powercfg.cpl and press Enter. It will open Power Options window.

3. Now click on Choose what the power buttons do link given in left sidebar.

4. Then click on Change settings that are currently unavailable link given at the top and scroll down to bottom.

5. You'll notice that Hibernate option is unchecked. Enable the option and apply the changes.

6. After performing above steps, check if you are able to Hibernate Windows 10.

For reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/920730

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jan 27, 2019
  4. My Windows 10 goes to hibernate suddenly without notice. This issue has been there since i...

hibernating windows 10

Hi Pujeeth,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Follow the bellows steps and check if you are able to enable Hibernate option in Power settings on Windows 10.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to launch RUN dialog box.
    • Type powercfg.cpl and press
      Enter. It will open Power Options window.
    • Now click on Choose what the power buttons do link given in left sidebar.
    • Then click on Change settings that are currently unavailable link given at the top and scroll down to bottom.
    • You'll notice that Hibernate option is unchecked. Enable the option and apply the changes.
    • After performing above steps, check if you are able to Hibernate Windows 10.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 goes to hibernate suddenly without notice. This issue has been there since i...

1. My Windows 10 goes to hibernate suddenly without notice. This issue has been there since i... - Similar Threads - goes hibernate suddenly

2. Suddenly my laptop has been having lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly my laptop has been having lag issues: Suddenly my laptop has been having lag issues even simple tasks like file explorer takes 10-15 secs to load , it wasn't like this at all. I don't know what has happened but here are some descriptions :1 opening inbuilt apps like file exp , task manager has been laggy2 the...
  3. Suddenly my laptop has been having lag issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly my laptop has been having lag issues: Suddenly my laptop has been having lag issues even simple tasks like file explorer takes 10-15 secs to load , it wasn't like this at all. I don't know what has happened but here are some descriptions :1 opening inbuilt apps like file exp , task manager has been laggy2 the...
  4. Windows goes into hibernating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows goes into hibernating: Hello, I have been experiencing this weird situation with my laptop, updated to Windows 10. Whenever I press the power button, it shows that it is starting, then I attend to some other chore and return if it has approached to the lock screen, but no. It has turned off again....
  5. Windows goes into hibernating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows goes into hibernating: Hello, I have been experiencing this weird situation with my laptop, updated to Windows 10. Whenever I press the power button, it shows that it is starting, then I attend to some other chore and return if it has approached to the lock screen, but no. It has turned off again....
  6. Windows goes into hibernating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My laptop goes off suddenly since Windows 10 Update Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop goes off suddenly since Windows 10 Update Version 1809: Since the feature update to Windows 10 (version 1809) got automatically installed on my laptop, I have been experiencing sudden shut downs when I am in battery mode. My battery could be almost full, and while I'm using my laptop, it would suddenly go off as if I forced a...
  8. My Windows has suddenly been diactivated

My Windows has suddenly been diactivated: When I bought my HP Envy X360, it came with a Windows 10 Home. I wanted to do some stuff with Docker which required me to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, and I did that. I went online, paid for the upgrade, and my Windows automatically upgraded. This was many months ago. Now, to...
  9. Sudden update without any notice.

Sudden update without any notice.: Dear microsoft, I am using build 1803 of windows 10, and i was connected on my mobile hotspot for work reasons. Everything was normal, but for some reason, the windows updated things that were unknown, although my Wifi Settings were set to metered connection. It used...
  10. Laptop goes in hibernation without a reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop goes in hibernation without a reason: I am running Windows 10 build 11102, but it happened in earlier builds too. My laptop goes in hibernation without any apparent reason. I have disabled all possible items about hibernation in advanced power management, except hibernation itself. It only happens when the...