Windows 10: My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up

Discus and support My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having problems in my laptop that has never ever happened before until now. My screen is flickering black and white but the colors are default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KraystThe Legend, Oct 25, 2018.

1. My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up

I am having problems in my laptop that has never ever happened before until now. My screen is flickering black and white but the colors are default (like facebook-blue, etc.) And the UI and fonts are messed up like if I move the cursor somewhere the black and white flickers and some of the texts have missing letters but somehow familiar. It was normal ever since I opened this laptop until I opened my file on ms word and my MS word had this triggered but only my MS word had this flickering black and white from the GUI and not on the desktop, chrome, etc. After that, I restarted my laptop and then it occurs to the missing letters from texts and then the GUI on the entire laptop. Btw my cursor is not affected by the flickering and I was hoping if somebody can help.

:)

KraystThe Legend, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up

1. My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up - Similar Threads - GUI Screen messed

2. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up: Hello Microsoft communityI'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see the Thumbnail of my videos ....Any Solution For That?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-all-messed-up/59616233-d012-47c4-8a91-a054e5691b0a
  3. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up: Hello Microsoft communityI'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see the Thumbnail of my videos ....Any Solution For That?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-all-messed-up/59616233-d012-47c4-8a91-a054e5691b0a
  4. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up: Hello Microsoft communityI'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see my videos Thumbnail....Any Solution For That?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-all-messed-up/8e55356d-706d-4c70-b1fe-1775bee6ce5d
  6. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up: I'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see the Thumbnail of my videos....Any Solution For That? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-all-messed-up/2ba7a5bd-e3e9-4005-9778-73fabf9fe152
  7. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up: Hello Microsoft communityI'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see my videos Thumbnail....Any Solution For That?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-all-messed-up/8e55356d-706d-4c70-b1fe-1775bee6ce5d
  8. Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 thumbnails all messed up: I'm using Windows 10 on Laptop And For a No reason I cant see the Thumbnail of my videos....Any Solution For That? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-all-messed-up/2ba7a5bd-e3e9-4005-9778-73fabf9fe152
  9. My screen is messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen is messed up: I have a HP-Pavilion 23 TouchSmart all in one pc (Model: No.f217c). The screen all of a sudden has a green shade, and I tried restarting, unplugging, all of that. No changes. Sometimes pink/white lines and stuff will fill up the screen and go crazy, and I'm not sure what to...
  10. colors in windows 10 all messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    colors in windows 10 all messed up: i can't read a lot of actions on my screen because windows 10 has white on white colors. Also can't get my audio to work except for the little computer speakers built in my laptop. Has Anyone just done a system restore to go back to windows 7? Is there any way to fix the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop started up but the gui didnt apppeared

2. why is the windows ui messed up when i formattted my pc

3. display is messed up windows 10

4. screen all messed up windows 10,
  5. windows 10 lock screen messed up,
  6. windows 10 license agreement screen messed up,
  7. windows 10 file explorer colors messed up,
  8. windows file explorer messed up screen,
  9. windows ui messed up,
  10. screen is messed up new pc,
  11. gui messed up help