Windows 10: My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall

Discus and support My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a genuine installation of windows 10 came by default with pc but pc hangs a lot. I tried to fix it by reinstall but the problem is persistent. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jazib Ali, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Jazib Ali Win User

My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall

I have a genuine installation of windows 10 came by default with pc but pc hangs a lot. I tried to fix it by reinstall but the problem is persistent. I usually happen when I try to open Chrome

:)

Jazib Ali, Jul 20, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  4. My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall

1. My Windows 10 hangs a lot even after Reinstall - Similar Threads - hangs lot Reinstall

2. Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.: I have a Ryzen 5 3500U with 32G of ram and no matter how much I reinstall windows, tried both versions it freezes on boot. I'm currently running Manjaro and I've tried many other Linux distributions which work perfectly, but windows seems to always freeze no matter how much I...
  3. Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 freezes on boot even after reinstallation.: I have a Ryzen 5 3500U with 32G of ram and no matter how much I reinstall windows, tried both versions it freezes on boot. I'm currently running Manjaro and I've tried many other Linux distributions which work perfectly, but windows seems to always freeze no matter how much I...
  4. Corrupted files even after reformat / reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted files even after reformat / reinstalling Windows 10: So this issue started the other day after I had a windows update stop in a middle of a percentage and then after many hours I turned off the computer. Tried doing the update again. Then after that update windows gave me a black screen, only thing working was ctrl alt del....
  5. Windows 10 hangs, even after reinstall

Windows 10 hangs, even after reinstall: So, first and foremost, I update Windows immediately... After having a overwhelmingly good running install on my PC since quite a couple of years, things have gotten worse mid-2020. This I concluded with the fact that the machine has been running this install for years, so...
  6. PC randomly restarts even after Windows 10 reinstall.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarts even after Windows 10 reinstall.: My PC was randomly restarting, so I disabled Automatic Restart which didn’t fix the problem. I then updated my BIOS which resulted in a BSOD. After reinstalling Windows 10 to fix the BSOD (via a USB), it still restarts randomly though I’ve noticed it’s usually when I start up...
  7. My HP 8GB Laptop is Hanging a lot!!

My HP 8GB Laptop is Hanging a lot!!: I downloaded and installed VLC Media Player the day before yesterday, and from Yesterday my PC is hanging a lot... I saw crosses in a black background in the apps icon rather than their original icons... After using my Laptop for 4 or 5 hours I shutdown it and it was pretty...
  8. Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!: So, I got this pc a few months ago and now I ran into a problem because even if, I tend to uninstall my OS the problem remains and even my games started to act stuttery and not up to the performance they should... Here is what CCleaner showed me before and after the...
  9. Computer freezing even after reinstall windows.

Computer freezing even after reinstall windows.: this is part of the cbs log 2019-10-03 20:56:53, Info CSI 00000167 Previously seen component setting this value is Microsoft-Windows-Scripting-JScript, version 11.0.18362.388, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} 2019-10-03 20:56:53,...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall.

Windows 10 Freezes even after Win10 Reinstall.: So basically Windows 10 just randomly freezes and sometimes it says "Windows is not responding." I can't switch tabs or click on anything at all. If im playing a game or watching something it runs fine for a few minutes until it freezes as well. I then have to hold the power...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. even after reainstalling windows my computer didnt work