Windows 10: My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,

Discus and support My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded myWindows 7 to 10 and after a few months I seem to be getting a lot of errors in my computer like black screen with blinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jayanth Sarathy, Jul 14, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,

I recently upgraded myWindows 7 to 10 and after a few months I seem to be getting a lot of errors in my computer like black screen with blinking underscore,etc.,,, I downloaded Whocrashed app and here is the results:

System Information local

Computer name: DESKTOP-73CH039
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: DL-H61M-VG4, DIGILITE
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR PentiumR CPU G2020 @ 2.90GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    2 logical processors, active mask: 3
    RAM: 8546512896 bytes 8.0GB

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\Windows
    C:\Windows\Minidump

On Tue 14-07-2020 15:00:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071420-28015-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown 0x0000000000000000
    Bugcheck code: 0x80 0x4F4454, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a hardware malfunction has occurred.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
    Google query: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

On Tue 14-07-2020 14:23:59 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071420-33375-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll hal+0x47F91
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a hardware malfunction has occurred.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 14-07-2020 15:00:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: unknown_module_0000000000002267.sys 0x0000000000000000
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
    Google query: unknown_module_0000000000002267.sys NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

On Mon 13-07-2020 21:42:39 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071320-31468-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: rd9700.sys 0xFFFFF8036E4B358A
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8036E4B358A, 0xFFFFA50919FC9408, 0xFFFFA50919FC8C50
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rd9700.sys
    product: Fast Ethernet USB Lan Adapter
    company: Corechip Semiconductor, Inc. Co Ltd.
    description: Fast Ethernet USB Lan Adapter
    Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rd9700.sys Fast Ethernet USB Lan Adapter, Corechip Semiconductor, Inc. Co Ltd..
    Google query: rd9700.sys Corechip Semiconductor, Inc. Co Ltd. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

Conclusion

4 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. 2 third party drivers have been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

rd9700.sys Fast Ethernet USB Lan Adapter, Corechip Semiconductor, Inc. Co Ltd.
    unknown_module_0000000000002267.sys

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

PLEASE help me find a solution to this... Thanks in advance!!

:)

Jayanth Sarathy, Jul 14, 2020

2. getting "bsod" on windows 10 need diagnose why

I get this problem once every 4 or 5 days and only after just loading into windows never when windows has been running, I'm guessing is a startup related problem but I don't know it could be a faulty ram, sound card, windows itself etc. What's the first step to getting this clarified??

it doesn't happen all the time tho. I found an article that describes kinda the troubleshooting steps Fix Windows Stop Errors or Blue Screen of Death

from my video I can't find the stop error code maybe you guys can help me find it on event viewer to start onto some diagnosis.

Miguel2013, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 14, 2020
  4. gknorm Win User

My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,

Storage Spaces Parity Repair?

Many thanks, muchomurka!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, following your suggested procedure it appears the Storage Spaces parity error persists.

My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,, [​IMG]

Any other suggestions?

gknorm, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,

1. My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,, - Similar Threads - has lot problems

2. Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is: Hello Microsoftmaybe you can help. I already tried every result on google and asked in a win10 forum. No help. I have a running storage pool with 3 x 4TB in parity on Win10. The HDDs are ~2 years old. CrystalDisk shows everything green on them. However, Windows shows me an...
  3. Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is: Hello Microsoftmaybe you can help. I already tried every result on google and asked in a win10 forum. No help. I have a running storage pool with 3 x 4TB in parity on Win10. The HDDs are ~2 years old. CrystalDisk shows everything green on them. However, Windows shows me an...
  4. Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD: Internal parity error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Internal parity error: The last few months I’m getting BSOD’s. I have not changed any hardware. After searching I have found some things I could do, but nothing helped yet. I hope anyone can help me.SystemThe configuration of my computer:MSI X299-A PRO MS-7A94Intel Core i9-9940X # 3.30GHzGeIL...
  6. BSOD: Internal parity error

BSOD: Internal parity error: The last few months I’m getting BSOD’s. I have not changed any hardware. After searching I have found some things I could do, but nothing helped yet. I hope anyone can help me.SystemThe configuration of my computer:MSI X299-A PRO MS-7A94Intel Core i9-9940X # 3.30GHzGeIL...
  7. My Windows has lots of errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Windows has lots of errors: I tried to download the Minecraft Launcher but I got an error code 80072F8F.I also cannot log into anything. The error code is 0x0190001.Please help. I've tried reinstalling Windows and a few others Microsoft community has told me to do but they all didn't work. Microsoft...
  8. My Windows has lots of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows has lots of errors: I tried to download the Minecraft Launcher but I got an error code 80072F8F.I also cannot log into anything. The error code is 0x0190001.Please help. I've tried reinstalling Windows and a few others Microsoft community has told me to do but they all didn't work. Microsoft...
  9. My Windows has lots of errors

10. windows 10 has lots of problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 has lots of problem: my windows 10 has a problem that when I want to shut down my laptop it does not work mean it doesn't shut down. moreover, when I click on the setting icon it doesn't work the only thing does it shows an error (0xc0000005) code and every step this error shows. when i run...