Windows 10: My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers

Discus and support My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers Will it be fixed automatically or do i have to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisRupapera, Jan 6, 2019.

1. My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers

My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers Will it be fixed automatically or do i have to fix it

:)

ChrisRupapera, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers

1. My windows 10 has crashed on facebook Because Im not very good with computers - Similar Threads - has crashed facebook

2. Windows 10 upgrade crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade crashed my computer: I just purchased for $139.58 and downloaded windows 10 for my computer and it has crashed it giving me a black screen. I have done everything i can to try to update drivers and update BIOS. My old OS is gone along with all data because I wanted to start fresh. Now nothing...
  3. My Computer is Very Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Very Broken: Hello, I have a Windows 10 computer, it's a Surface Pro 4. Recently, I've been having severe problems with it. It's still usable, but it's harder to use than it was about one or so years go. My computer has done this only one other time and I'm not sure of the reason. First...
  4. Edge very slow on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Edge very slow on Facebook: Not necessarily a Windows 10 issue but would still like to know why in the past couple of weeks Facebook seems to be extremely sluggish and when I click on any of the comments option or anything else on Facebook it just hangs on. It does not happen on any other web...
  5. My computer has lost everything and cannot troubleshoot because it won’t reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer has lost everything and cannot troubleshoot because it won’t reset: Cannot reboot or trobleshoot my computer. Won’t repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-lost-everything-and-cannot/896d91dc-2d65-4477-a7fb-b631f8e066a5
  6. my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me: Hi a couple of weeks ago I Friended who I thought was a military guy wanting to get close to me on Facebook.He started telling me that he needed Amazon refill cards.So now my Facebook account is inJapanees, my cursor is bigger,anyway its in deep it listens it syncs itself to...
  7. My computer is very ill.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is very ill.: Number one: "Slower than molasses in a Chicago winter," It takes approximately 38 seconds for anything to fully appear. (For example if I select Outlook I have to wait for 38 seconds before it fully shows up on screen to work with. This is the same for my home page Google and...
  8. Constantly Crashing because of my graphics card.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly Crashing because of my graphics card.: I just started using my custom built pc started on December 26th 2015 (built in 2015 summer) because I finally got my monitor. After downloading my drivers for my video card (gigabyte amd r9 280x), everything worked fine. After downloading some games from steam, I played...
  9. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing: This has been happening quite a lot here lately. But today, it's much worse. Every time I try to open the Facebook app for Windows 10, it crashes. Is there any way I can fix it? I know uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but I figured I would come here to see if y'all...
  10. facebook app crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook app crashing.: Hi guys. After upgrading to the latest build my facebook app in windows 10 keeps crashing roughly 5 seconds after starting it. Does anyone know the cause? I dont mind this particular problem but it is iritating... Sfc shows no integrity violations. What could this be?...