Windows 10: My windows 10 has so many problems

Discus and support My windows 10 has so many problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have made some research about my problems, Some fixed it. So I tried making another profile and it really fixed some of the problems. But all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdel SalamApion, Apr 7, 2020.

1. My windows 10 has so many problems

So I have made some research about my problems, Some fixed it. So I tried making another profile and it really fixed some of the problems. But all my data will be gone except the documents pictures downloads and desktop, and I dont like losing my gamedata saved in APPDATA folder inside a specific user.I tried doing sfc commands and DISM too but none worked. I had problems in the past fixed but I still have the Windows 10 apps sometimes not working problem only in my corrupt user profile, i also have explorer opens randomly problem and more frustrating problems that interrupts my work.

:)

Abdel SalamApion, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My windows 10 has so many problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 has so many problems

1. My windows 10 has so many problems - Similar Threads - has many problems

2. Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?: Why is every simple thing that used to work just fine in Microsoft Windows no longer working, or so dysfunctional that it basically doesn't work? Simple things: Print a document, get a jamb and the job gets deleted from the print queue? Resize windows, they always wind up...
  3. So many problems with new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many problems with new computer: I bought a new HP desktop one week ago. From the moment I turned it on for the first time it's been one problem after another. Every once in awhile I can stream a video, but for the most part I get the loading icon spinning around and around and nothing happens. The audio...
  4. So many problems with my Lenovo machine.

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems with my Lenovo machine.: Their customer support is literally terrible. Also, I am now out of warranty (not that they ever helped me when I was in warranty and asked them for help). I hope that there are polite people on here who will be able to be of assistance to myself: 1. Sometimes, when I...
  5. Windows 10 October update. So many problems since.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October update. So many problems since.: Since the October 2019 Windows 10 update I've had so many problems. How do I revert the PC back to prior to that update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-update-so-many-problems-since/26b2a071-b22e-494f-8ed3-2ead4d53825a
  6. Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!: Microsoft Rewards...a great incentive...that is, when it works! Why are the so many buggy issues on this page? I've had 2 simultaneous issues lately. The most annoying is the Rewards Monthly Quest incentive. In January, I completed all punch card requirements, including the...
  7. Many many Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many many Windows 10 problems: Windows 10 being hands down the worst OS I've ever had the displeasure of using, with no signs of improving, it is giving me a plethora of different critical problems with never any indication of what the causes are (previous versions were much more stable, but when errors...
  8. So many problems since Windows 10 October update

So many problems since Windows 10 October update: My computer has not been the same since the Windows 10 October update Google Calendar takes forever to open, as does Facebook, part of the time Windows 10 doesn't recognize there's a camera or microphone when I'm in Zoom, the icons at the top of my Google Chrome screen don't...
  9. So many problems with my laptop!

So many problems with my laptop!: Hi I am having issues with my laptop which is an HP Stream. I had it bought for me as a Christmas present back in 2016. Windows 10 is the operating system on it. So a few issues have developed on it over the past few months. I have listed them below: Keyboard unexpectedly...
  10. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...