Windows 10: My windows 10 has stopped working

Discus and support My windows 10 has stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I have a Teclast X2 Pro with Win 10 Teclast X2 Pro Review - A Powerful Surface Clone Now it has stopped working, it takes forever to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wranzzon, Jan 29, 2016.

1. wranzzon Win User

My windows 10 has stopped working

Hello

I have a Teclast X2 Pro with Win 10

Teclast X2 Pro Review - A Powerful Surface Clone

Now it has stopped working, it takes forever to log in and everything just freezes after just a couple of minutes. I have tried to format my drive and reinstall but with no success. I did a memory test with MemTest86 and everything was fine. Is there something else I can troubleshot to find out what can be wrong?

:)

wranzzon, Jan 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 has stopped working on my laptop.

Windows is stuck at the desktop only & not working. Only the right side button of the mouse can be used to refresh. If I am going in personalised option the message displayed there with title is--:"ms-settingsMy windows 10 has stopped working :personalization-background" & message is--:
    "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is alredy installed, create an association in the default programs control panel. If I am trying to open "This pc" or you can say "My computer"
    then the message displayed there with title goes like this is--: "Explorer.EXE" & the message is--: "The server process could not be started because the configured id is incorrect. Check the username & password". Please reply what do I do now.

AbhigyanPrakash, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Windows 10 has stopped working on my laptop.

Hi,

There must have been some changes that happened in the settings, thus, the issue. Allow us to verify some details so we can properly isolate the concern.

• Were there any updates that happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What were you trying to do when you first encountered the concern?
    • What is the current OS build and version of your computer?
    • Have you tried starting the PC in Safe mode?
    To do the latter, please check out this link: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10.

If you haven't done it yet, we suggest that you do that first and see how it goes.

We're just here for any feedback. Kindly include the actual screenshot of the error message when you reply to us. Please remove any personally identifiable information from the image before sending the file to us.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 29, 2016
Thema:

My windows 10 has stopped working

1. My windows 10 has stopped working - Similar Threads - has stopped working

2. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  3. my audio has stopped working,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my audio has stopped working,: My Audio has stopped working. the OS is seeing the audio cards, and no matter if i switch to a different audio card the maachine is still showing no input or output i am attempting to restore the os via a mounted iso. can anybody help?...
  4. my email has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my email has stopped working: My email address - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-has-stopped-working/efe13964-be17-4009-b7e8-b29246f039b3
  5. My Bluetooth has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth has stopped working.: My Bluetooth has stopped working since yesterday. That I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-has-stopped-working/f63a8a6c-0d7b-4929-95c1-fa589250f37b
  6. My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working: My hello fingerprint in windows 10 has stopped working and it says it is not available. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hello-fingerprint-in-windows-10-has-stopped/36504a04-68d9-48f9-ac20-b1f0379c92dc
  7. Skype has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Skype has stopped working on Windows 10: When people think of video-calling, they think of Skype. Although it now faces stiff competition from the likes of Google Meet and Zoom, even more so when we’re all locked in our homes, it was Skype that brought the wave of connecting us with our loved ones via a...
  8. Bad_Module_Info has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bad_Module_Info has stopped working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Games are known to be heavy on the system. Some of them crash themselves, and some crash the system when they don’t get enough resources to launch and play. One such case is with the error bad_module_info error on Windows [...] This post Bad_Module_Info has...
  9. Windows 10 - This application has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - This application has stopped working: Hi! I have a Microsoft Surface running Windows 10 and for some reason NOTHING works. I can log into the desktop ok, but then no icons do anything. I cant open task manager nothing. Its just unrepsonsive. Then after a while a message appears with 'Windows' in the top saying...
  10. GWXUX has stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    GWXUX has stopped working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] GWXUX is a process that is responsible for downloading and installing updates for Windows 10. It is installed on to a computer via Windows Updates. That update is named as KB3035583. With this, the Get Windows 10 pop-ups are installed and then initiated by [...]...