Windows 10: My Windows 10 has the 8 layout

Discus and support My Windows 10 has the 8 layout in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good evening! Just now I have noticed something: my Windows 10 (I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the last of day of the free dowload) doesn't have the W10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KyleReese2, Nov 6, 2018.

1. My Windows 10 has the 8 layout

Good evening! Just now I have noticed something: my Windows 10 (I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the last of day of the free dowload) doesn't have the W10 layout, but the 8.1. Some screenshots:
    This is the current layout of my SO (notice that it's not 10, but 8):

My Windows 10 has the 8 layout [​IMG]

And this is how the W10 SO look:

https://i.postimg.cc/rsDghnHV/102571-169259-Classic-Shell.jpg

I remember clearly that when I upgraded to 10 my SO was exactly like the second pic, but it changed all of a sudden. Do you guys have any idea why that happened and how can I reverse that?

:)

KyleReese2, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Windows 10 has the 8 layout

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

My Windows 10 has the 8 layout

1. My Windows 10 has the 8 layout - Similar Threads - has layout

2. keyboard layout has changed oddly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard layout has changed oddly?: Hi!My keyboard works now in a strange way - especially its left side:- instead of q I get qw,- instead of a I get ç but uppercase,- instead of s - as, x- zx, w-qw- instead of z I get delete,- instead of 1 I get current date and hour nice! but I don't want it now:ESC freezes...
  3. keyboard layout has changed oddly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard layout has changed oddly?: Hi!My keyboard works now in a strange way - especially its left side:- instead of q I get qw,- instead of a I get ç but uppercase,- instead of s - as, x- zx, w-qw- instead of z I get delete,- instead of 1 I get current date and hour nice! but I don't want it now:ESC freezes...
  4. Getting "Windows cant be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for IJEFI...

Getting "Windows cant be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for IJEFI...: Getting "Windows cant be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for IJEFI firmware" error trying to install Win11. I've seen some replies from you on this forum but they don't seem to apply to me.Here are the discs on my PC:...
  5. Getting "Windows cant be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for IJEFI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "Windows cant be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for IJEFI...: Getting "Windows cant be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for IJEFI firmware" error trying to install Win11. I've seen some replies from you on this forum but they don't seem to apply to me.Here are the discs on my PC:...
  6. Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware...: Trying to update Windows via "Update & Security", but I can't get pass the UEFI error:"Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware".System Information > Bios Mode: UEFIBoot device: HarddiskVolume1Disk 0 / Online / Size 1863 GB /...
  7. Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware...

Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware...: Trying to update Windows via "Update & Security", but I can't get pass the UEFI error:"Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware".System Information > Bios Mode: UEFIBoot device: HarddiskVolume1Disk 0 / Online / Size 1863 GB /...
  8. Windows can't be installed because this PC has an unsupported disk layout for UEFI firmware...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows only has 2 out of the 4 english keyboard layouts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows only has 2 out of the 4 english keyboard layouts.: I’ve been learning to properly touch type, and I have good feedback that would be easy to implement to pro typists. If you go to keybr.com and click layouts on the right tab you’ll see all 4 layouts. Microsoft only has the first 2 or the technically worst keyboard layouts. Im...
  10. Windows only has 2 out of the 4 english keyboard layouts.

Windows only has 2 out of the 4 english keyboard layouts.: I’ve been learning to properly touch type, and I have good feedback that would be easy to implement to pro typists. If you go to keybr.com and click layouts on the right tab you’ll see all 4 layouts. Microsoft only has the first 2 or the technically worst keyboard layouts. Im...