Windows 10: My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...

Discus and support My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; But is unsuccesfully. Is the microsoft have a bug for the startup? submitted by /u/manlink2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/manlink2, Oct 31, 2019.

1. My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...

But is unsuccesfully. Is the microsoft have a bug for the startup?

submitted by /u/manlink2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/manlink2, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for Windows

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Persistent slow boot - Windows 10 with SSD

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the time you took for the research and perform the troubleshooting, we will need more information to troubleshoot on this issue.

1. If you could provide us with the troubleshooting that you have already performed, it will be helpful.
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made to the system prior to this issue?

Windows could be booting up slow if there is more application to startup when Windows boot for the first time, below are few of the steps you can try.

Method 1:

1. Try to
      boot your computer into Safe Mode
      and check if it still take time.
    2. If the system boots fine then it’s the third party service or application that is causing the slow boot issue.
    3. You can try to perform
      Clean Boot
      and detect which application or service is causing this issue.
    4. On the article above search for the topic How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
      after you have put the computer to clean boot.
    5. After you have found the cause of the issue, you can search for other steps on the same article
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

Method 2:

If you still face the issue you can check the article

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

To keep you informed the last topic contacts
    Reset your PC,
    I suggest you not to reset your PC, as resetting your PC will revert the system back to previous OS that you upgraded from and you will lose Application installed on the system.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 31, 2019
  4. kronic1 Win User

My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...

windows 10 slow boot

im just going to throw this out there , there used to be a bug in windows that if you installed on a ssd, and had a hdd in the system, windows would put some boot info on the mechanical hdd, and cause slow boot,
    because of that i always disconnect any mechanical hdd from the machine before i install on a ssd, it could be that, or just a bad mechanical hdd could also be a bad dvd drive , disconnect them 1 buy 1 and boot and see if any diff , and if you disconnect on of your mechanical hdds and it dont boot you will know what the problem is , and if disconnecting one makes it boot faster then that hdd/dvd drive most likely on its last legs, although a bad hdd normally makes post take longer not boot

kronic1, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...

1. My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I... - Similar Threads - slow boot month

2. Multiple displays shown I have only 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple displays shown I have only 1: Hi,ASUS ROG Strix G18 laptop, NVIDIA RTX4060Windows 11Issue:In Display settings, two monitors are shown.I only have the one in-built screen and have not attached any other. This is a brand new install. Display 2 is the actual screen I'm using, Display 1 is 'the ghost', but...
  3. Multiple displays shown I have only 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple displays shown I have only 1: Hi,ASUS ROG Strix G18 laptop, NVIDIA RTX4060Windows 11Issue:In Display settings, two monitors are shown.I only have the one in-built screen and have not attached any other. This is a brand new install. Display 2 is the actual screen I'm using, Display 1 is 'the ghost', but...
  4. Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...

Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 10/06/2023 12:03:45 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Ian Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  5. Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 10/06/2023 12:03:45 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Ian Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  6. My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.: My laptop shows I only have 1 controller in device manager and in the control panel, however, when I play Madden 22 or Rocket League it shows I have 2 controllers connected. I have never connected a secondary controller to this laptop. It is a wireless Xbox One S Controller....
  7. My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.

My laptop thinks I have 2 controllers when I only have 1.: My laptop shows I only have 1 controller in device manager and in the control panel, however, when I play Madden 22 or Rocket League it shows I have 2 controllers connected. I have never connected a secondary controller to this laptop. It is a wireless Xbox One S Controller....
  8. Ooops...I think I have messed up my ssd.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ooops...I think I have messed up my ssd.: OK, totally my bad on this one. In a dozy state....[note to self - don't mess with computers before the first coffee] I plugged an SSD into the motherboard SATA power and data cable while the computer was on. Now it is being weird, I have reformatted the drive and tried a...
  9. Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8: Ok so. Few days ago I bought a new laptop. I went to mconfig to see how many cores I have activated. I only had one so I upgraded it to 4/8. Later I returned it to normal to test something. Today I decided to put it back to 4 again but for some reason it says I only have 1...
  10. Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8: Ok so. Few days ago I bought a new laptop. I went to mconfig to see how many cores I have activated. I only had one so I upgraded it to 4/8. Later I returned it to normal to test something. Today I decided to put it back to 4 again but for some reason it says I only have 1...