Windows 10: my windows 10 home defender is not on

Discus and support my windows 10 home defender is not on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i turn on defender anti virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by robertmassey iii, Oct 30, 2020.

1. my windows 10 home defender is not on

how do i turn on defender anti virus

:)

robertmassey iii, Oct 30, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

my windows 10 home defender is not on

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

my windows 10 home defender is not on

1. my windows 10 home defender is not on - Similar Threads - home defender

2. [Windows 11 Home 23H2] CPU getting very hot when scanning with Defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11 Home 23H2] CPU getting very hot when scanning with Defender.: I have a Ryzen 9 3900x and use a Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT AIO cooler. Even when I set the fans to constant 100% and set the pump to Extreme, whenever I perform ANY scan on Defender my CPU is pushing 90 degrees, and all cores/threads are at a constant 100% usage! I can...
  3. [Windows 11 Home 23H2] CPU getting very hot when scanning with Defender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 11 Home 23H2] CPU getting very hot when scanning with Defender.: I have a Ryzen 9 3900x and use a Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT AIO cooler. Even when I set the fans to constant 100% and set the pump to Extreme, whenever I perform ANY scan on Defender my CPU is pushing 90 degrees, and all cores/threads are at a constant 100% usage! I can...
  4. Disable Windows Defender Application Control on Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Windows Defender Application Control on Windows 10 Home: I have a Windows 10 Home 22H2 machine in my workshop that somehow has had Windows Defender Application Control enabled and set to prevent anything from running regedit, mmc, taskmanager, cmd, powershell, anything that wants Elevation etc.I've restarted the machine in Safemode...
  5. Disable Windows Defender Application Control on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Windows Defender Application Control on Windows 10 Home: I have a Windows 10 Home 22H2 machine in my workshop that somehow has had Windows Defender Application Control enabled and set to prevent anything from running regedit, mmc, taskmanager, cmd, powershell, anything that wants Elevation etc.I've restarted the machine in Safemode...
  6. Disable Windows Defender Application Control on Windows 10 Home

7. Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug: Hello. I have a Brand new lenovo idelcenter 5I Windows 11 22H2 Home Edition that is up to date. I tried to run a Microsoft Defender Antivirus scan offline scan and it asked for a recovery key. This should not be happening....
  8. Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug

Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug: Hello. I have a Brand new lenovo idelcenter 5I Windows 11 22H2 Home Edition that is up to date. I tried to run a Microsoft Defender Antivirus scan offline scan and it asked for a recovery key. This should not be happening....
  9. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK: HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection...
  10. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK: HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection...