Windows 10: My Windows 10 Home got deactivated

Discus and support My Windows 10 Home got deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] A few weeks ago, I suddenly noticed that my windows got deactivated (after an update probably). I tried some solutions found on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ataur916, Apr 3, 2019.

1. ataur916 Win User

My Windows 10 Home got deactivated

My Windows 10 Home got deactivated 5d9421c0-8b70-455f-b981-e08343af0c21?upload=true.jpg
    A few weeks ago, I suddenly noticed that my windows got deactivated (after an update probably). I tried some solutions found on the internet but it didn't help. In addition, the error message I am getting is not in the list of error messages provided by Microsoft. Does anyone have some clue about this bug?

:)

ataur916, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 Home got deactivated - Similar Threads - Home got deactivated

2. My windows got randomly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows got randomly deactivated: i was playing a overwatch 2, while in game i started seeing the activate windows thingy in the cornerits telling me that i had hardware changes on the device but the only hardware changes i did were the ones i did a year ago going from an i3 8100 to an i5 9600k, going from a...
  3. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  5. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My Windows 10 Home License got deactivated after a resetting the computer

My Windows 10 Home License got deactivated after a resetting the computer: My computer already had Windows 10 Home, but the license got deactivated after a couple of months, I assumed it was a non-genuine copy or something different and I bought a license literally done today {November 6, 2020}, I entered the key and it removed the watermark and...
  7. Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated

Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated: So, yesterday my office got deactivated and I still cannot use Office 2013, MS forcing illegally me to go to Office 365, now the same happened with my Windows 10 Home. I bought my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro in Best Buy in San Francisco, back in 2013 with Windows 8 Home installed. Then...
  8. windows 10 home deactivated

windows 10 home deactivated: I bought a windows tablet 4 months ago with windows 10 preinstalled. Everything was fine. However I have been away for a month and not used the tablet until today. When I switched it on it said windows needs activation. When I went to settings it said the product key was...
  9. windows 10 home deactivated ?

windows 10 home deactivated ?: hi guys , I have just recently built a new pc and I transferred windows from my old computer to this new computer via my ssd. I had afew problems with recognising my new system through windows so I used the windows defender to reinstall windows. it was all working fine until...
  10. Windows 10 got deactivated

Windows 10 got deactivated: I am a Windows 10 Insider for a long time. Today, Windows tells me I am *not activated*. Why after all this time? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-got-deactivated/e8287cb1-b3b0-4b77-a994-51e79095b21a"