Windows 10: My windows 10 Home is not activate.how can activate window ?

Discus and support My windows 10 Home is not activate.how can activate window ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows 10 home is not activate.my version 1803.OS Build-17134.1130 system type 64-bit.how can I activate my windows 10.Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by #p&r, Dec 4, 2019.

1. #p&r Win User

My windows 10 Home is not activate.how can activate window ?

my windows 10 home is not activate.my version 1803.OS Build-17134.1130 system type 64-bit.how can I activate my windows 10.Please help me.

:)

#p&r, Dec 4, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. My windows 10 Home is not activate.how can activate window ? - Similar Threads - Home activate activate

2. how to activate windows with windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows with windows 10 home: I have been trying to activate windows on my pc and bought windows 10 home however when ever I am trying to type the product code in it gives me an error code of 0xc004f050...
  3. how to activate windows with windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate windows with windows 10 home: I have been trying to activate windows on my pc and bought windows 10 home however when ever I am trying to type the product code in it gives me an error code of 0xc004f050...
  4. how to activate windows with windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. how to activate windows 10 at home?

how to activate windows 10 at home?: how to activate windows 10 at home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-at-home/d40e34eb-e1fa-4231-8504-c7fa36445f6b
  6. How can activate my window

How can activate my window: How can activate my window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-activate-my-window/00ed403e-7317-47af-b3ab-c5e0ffa20e29
  7. Can not activate windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not activate windows 10 home: I had a hard drive go bad bought new one and then i went to reinstall windows but i installed wrong one . My computer was running 10 home and i installed windows 10 pro by mistake. Now i am trying to reinstall 10 home but having a hard time...
  8. can not activate window 10 home

can not activate window 10 home: I cannot activation for window 10 home code error : 0xC004F025 and when i enter product key this message is show me this product key that you entered didn't work. check the product key and try again, or enter a different on (0x004f050)...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Home

Activate Windows 10 Home: My motherboard died on me. I have replaced the motherboard and now I need to activate windows again, but it gives me a error code 0xC004F025 Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-home/c61c1bb4-9911-4011-bf35-830ed40450b8"
  10. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Recently got an Activate Windows watermark. Went into activation tab and clicked troubleshoot, but it always shows (Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0xc0000022)) no matter what network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home is not activate