Windows 10: My Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterpirise and is no longer activated

Discus and support My Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterpirise and is no longer activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a key yesterday and it really frustrates me that it only worked for a day, is there any way to revert back to windows 10 home and keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JakePollard, Sep 16, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterpirise and is no longer activated

I just bought a key yesterday and it really frustrates me that it only worked for a day, is there any way to revert back to windows 10 home and keep it? I've tried a couple generic keys to switch it back but they may be old and not working any longer.

:)

JakePollard, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

My Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterpirise and is no longer activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterpirise and is no longer activated

1. My Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterpirise and is no longer activated - Similar Threads - home suddenly changed

2. Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated: Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows isn't activated. When I went into my setting to figure out what was going on it is saying I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and...
  3. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise: I have purchased a laptop with windows 10 home and I have been using that for 1 year. I didn't change any hardware. I linked the digital license to my Microsoft account. But now windows 10 home automatically changed to windows 10 enterprise it shows not activated. I don't...
  4. Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation

Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation: I've owned my Asus X442U for 3 years, bought from an authorized retailer. They activated Windows the day I bought it, with the product key and all so I'm sure I've been running a legit version of Windows all these years. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 1903 Build...
  5. windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.

windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.: hello everyone, can some one help me out please!! I have Dell inspiron Which had liscened copy of windows 8.1 and activation status after and before upgrading to windows 10 home via media creation tool , was, " Your windows is activated thru digital liscence linked to your...
  6. Windows 10 Home Activation (Hardware Change)

Windows 10 Home Activation (Hardware Change): Hello, I have had Windows 10 Home edition on my computer since I first booted it around three years ago. I purchased an OEM key on Kinguin and it worked totally fine. Recently, I have upgraded some pieces to my computer, such as the processor and the motherboard. I was aware...
  7. My Windows 10 suddenly changed!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows 10 suddenly changed!: I started up my computer today and my desktop picture was changed, my Google Chrome settings put back to normal and my task bar is back to default as well. I don't know why this happened. Please help! (EDIT) I also have Cortana, which I didn't have before....
  8. My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.

My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.: A few days ago, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Home, from Windows 7. Installed Windows 10 Home, got it successfully activated and full updated. Although, today I got a random notice on my screen, that said that my Windows was not activated. I checked and instead of...
  9. Changed motherboard and windows 10 is no longer activated

Changed motherboard and windows 10 is no longer activated: So I decided to get an upgrade on my pc so I got a new motherboard, CPU, and power supply. Now my windows 10 is not activated. I tried troubleshooting and tried to get it re-activated but Microsoft said I cant....
  10. Windows 10 no longer Active after changing Motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 no longer Active after changing Motherboard: Hi, Changed my motherboard, now my w10 is no longer active. I had a retail version which is no longer in my possession of w7. I've read before that I would need to roll back to w7 then reupdate to w10, but I don't see that option. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...