Windows 10: My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv

Discus and support My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, Need some help. I'm running my laptop and tv on the same wifi network. Have went into network settings on my laptop to allow connections.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimothyTan3, Feb 22, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv

Hi guys,

Need some help. I'm running my laptop and tv on the same wifi network.
    Have went into network settings on my laptop to allow connections. Although my laptop can recognize my smart tv, it always has trouble connecting!

I'm not sure whats wrong?
    Can someone help?

Thank you,

Tim

:)

TimothyTan3, Feb 22, 2020

2. Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 22, 2020
  4. TechZ Win User

My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv

Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ?

TechZ, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv

1. My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv - Similar Threads - home won't connect

2. want to connect my Samsung Smart TV to My laptop Windows 10 with HDMI and it is giving Me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to connect my Samsung Smart TV to My laptop Windows 10 with HDMI and it is giving Me...: want to connect my Samsung Smart TV to My laptop Windows 10 with HDMI and it is giving Me problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-connect-my-samsung-smart-tv-to-my-laptop/947d77e4-bca1-4fc4-b57c-effd27dd3d14
  3. want to connect my Samsung Smart TV to My laptop Windows 10 with HDMI and it is giving Me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to connect my Samsung Smart TV to My laptop Windows 10 with HDMI and it is giving Me...: want to connect my Samsung Smart TV to My laptop Windows 10 with HDMI and it is giving Me problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-connect-my-samsung-smart-tv-to-my-laptop/947d77e4-bca1-4fc4-b57c-effd27dd3d14
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  5. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  6. My Dell desktop Windows 10 will not connect to my Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Dell desktop Windows 10 will not connect to my Samsung smart TV: My Dell desktop is not being recognized by my Samsung smart TV like it used to. I can no longer stream or share my videos to my TV. Media streaming is on, I probably set something else wrong but can not figure out what. Desktop recognizes my Samsung TV 6Series 43 but will not...
  7. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  8. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  9. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...
  10. Cannot connect to my smart Tv

Cannot connect to my smart Tv: After update windows 10, i tried to connect to my Hisense smart TV using anyview cast, but the laptop cannot find the TV itself. Before updating there was no problem connecting to the TV...