Windows 10: My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...

Discus and support My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always press the power-off button to switch it off and on again. Here are the laptop's specifications:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tayo_111, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Tayo_111 Win User

My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...

My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always press the power-off button to switch it off and on again. Here are the laptop's specifications: Device name:My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day,  Any suggestions to fix the... :DESKTOP-VJHOQH8; processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU B970 @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed; RAM: 4.00 GB 3.90 GB usable;Device ID: 82318DD9-9C51-4FEE-BF1D-27A5B6F0A635; Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA556; System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor; Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display. What suggestions would you have to fix the problem, please? Kind regards, Tayo

:)

Tayo_111, Feb 23, 2024

2. Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Feb 23, 2024
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 23, 2024
  4. EL Micro Win User

My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...

Windows 10 still keeps freezing randomly on my HP Pavillion

The suggestion doesn't seem to work. I suspect the problem might be the set up in my HP PC that has been altered since the installation of the new Windows 10 Updates in 2020. Right now, my HP freezes about once a day for some days of the week. After I hard reboot my HP, the PC seems to be working fine for the rest of the day. Any simple fixes for this type of freezing problem ?

EL Micro, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the... - Similar Threads - 650 laptop freezes

2. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  3. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  4. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?: Cant detect any networks when the wifi is turned on and the network discovery is enabled. The trouble shooter also couldn't fix the issue but before I changed locations the laptop detected all the available networks just fine....
  6. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...: My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always press the power-off button to switch it off and on again. Here are the laptop's specifications: Device name::DESKTOP-VJHOQH8; processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU B970 @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed; RAM: 4.00 GB 3.90 GB...
  7. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes at least twice every day, Any suggestions to fix the...: My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always press the power-off button to switch it off and on again. Here are the laptop's specifications: Device name::DESKTOP-VJHOQH8; processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU B970 @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed; RAM: 4.00 GB 3.90 GB...
  8. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  9. Windows 10 freezes AT LEAST five times a day

Windows 10 freezes AT LEAST five times a day: Title says it. Event Viewer shows a critical error but I am unable to interpret it: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. [ATTACH] Details: - <Event...
  10. BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade

BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade: Hey all. I've been experiencing the BSOD after finally making the upgrade to Windows 10. The crash is attributed to POWER_STATE_DRIVE_FAILURE which from my understanding is a very generic exception. WhoCrashed application reveals it to be an issue with ntkrnlmp.exe, but this...